Openings - Board / Committees
The Board of Selectmen continue to search for volunteers to serve on the towns various boards and committees. The commitment of our dedicated and enthusiastic volunteers is what helps shape the community of Douglas. If you are interested in volunteering for a position on one of the town’s boards or committees, please complete the “Application for Boards/Committees” found below and return it to the Board of Selectmen’s office. The application can also be faxed to 508-476-4012 or emailed to Suzanne Kane.
Learn more about the board/committee you are interested in by attending a meeting or view meetings online. All meetings, except Executive Session, are open to the public.
For more information call: 508-476-4000 x100.
Current openings: (Click on the link below for more information.)
- Application for Board/Committee
- Building and Facilities Construction Committee Opening (2)
- Cable Advisory Committee Opening
- Capital Improvement Committee Openings - 2 Citizens at Large
- Conservation Commission (3)
- Cultural Council Openings
- Economic Development Commission
- Finance Committee (Moderator's Appointment)
- Historical Commission Openings (2)
- Octoberfest Committee Openings
- Open Space Committee Opening
- Personnel Board Opening - 2 Openings
- Planning Board - Associate Member Openings