29 Depot Street
Douglas, MA 01516
The Collector's Office is responsible for the billing and collection of all monies due to the Town of Douglas including:
The Treasurer's Office is responsible for the receipt of all Town monies and the timely payment of all expenditure and payroll warrants, the reconciliation and maintenance of all accounts. All municipal funds are deposited and invested using the principles of Security, Liquidity, and Yield.
The Treasurer’s Office is responsible for borrowing for capital projects as authorized by town meeting. The Treasurer is responsible for all Tax Title accounts. The accounts are monitored and properties are foreclosed on when collection efforts are exhausted.
All employee benefits are administered by the Treasurer’s Office. An annual benefits fair is held each January for all retirees of the Town and each May to assist current employees in their health care, life & disability insurance decisions.
- Important Real Estate Billing Info FY 2017
- Boat Excise Tax Information
- Delinquent Motor Vehicle Excise Tax Bills
- General Payment Information
- Real Estate & Personal Property Taxes FY 17
- Auto Excise Tax Bills
- Municipal Lien Certificates
- Water & Sewer Billings
- Request for Tax information -needed for income tax purposes- MV & RE taxes