2/26/2008 - Meeting Minutes

2/26/2008 - Meeting Minutes

Postby Maria Lajoie » Thu May 08, 2008 8:21 am

The meeting of the Planning Board was called to order on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 7:00 PM.

ATTENDANCE
Present: Richard Vanden Berg (Chairman), Mark Mungeam, Linda Brown, Eben Chesebrough, Roy Swenson, David St. George, Ernest Marks, Stephen Zisk (Planning/Conservation Agent), Lisa Lannon (Recording Secretary).

7:00 PM ANR PLAN: EDWIN TAIPALE
The Board reviewed the ANR Plan for Edwin E. Taipale for 24 and 28 Main Street. Mr. Taipale explained that he would like to change the common lot lines for these two properties to provide a 25 foot set back from the house so that the resulting area for both lots remains the same. Some discussion held. Ms. Brown made a motion to endorse the ANR Plan for 24 and 28 Main Street. Mr. St. George seconded the motion. Vote: Aye – 3, Abstained – 1, Mr. Chesebrough recused himself.

7:11 PM MARCH 25, 2008 MEETING DATE
Some discussion held regarding the March 25, 2008 Meeting. Ms. Brown made a motion to cancel the meeting scheduled for March 25, 2008. Mr. Marks seconded the motion. Vote was unanimous.

7:14 PM ST. DENIS CHURCH PROPOSED NEW ADDITION
A letter from Virostek and Zurowski dated February 12, 2008 regarding the St. Denis Church proposed new addition was discussed. They question if it will be necessary to go through the process of a Public Hearing, since the new construction is only marginally in the secondary aquifer recharge area and the size of the addition in that area is less than 750 feet. Some discussion held. It was the consensus of the Board that further calculations were needed in relation to the aquifer. It was agreed that a letter be sent to them requesting further information. Mr. Zisk will handle this.

7:24 PM RULES AND REGULATIONS GOVERNING THE SUBDIVISIOIN OF LAND
The Board reviewed the Rules and Regulations Governing the Subdivision of Land beginning with the section 4.2.3 Contents (a) Cover Sheet. Discussion held:
Section (a) Cover Sheet, it was agreed to include “Project Engineer(s)” before “all authorized Representatives(s)”.
Section (b) Key Plan, it was agreed to leave this as it is.
Section (c) Overall Site Plan, it was agreed to leave this as it is.
Section (d) Recordable Drawing(s), it was agreed to leave this as it is.
Section (e) Existing Conditions Sheet(s), it was agreed to leave this as it is.
Section (f) Proposed Conditions Sheet(s), discussion held regarding the last sentence and changing “conditions sheets should use leaders” to “conditions sheets shall use leaders”. Ms. Zisk will check with Mr. Cundiff.
Section (g) Plan & Profile Sheet(s), Mr. Zisk will check with Mr. Cundiff regarding changing the last sentence “set of sheets should also” to “set of sheets shall also”.
Section (h) Detail Sheet(s), Mr. Zisk will check with Mr. Cundiff regarding changing the last sentence “each detail should be” to “each detail shall be”. Some discussion held regarding construction detail standards/guidelines and whether it should be included in the text of the Bylaws or and addendum. It was suggested that it be separate and there be a sentence included that would direct to these details. Mr. Zisk will check with Mr. Cundiff.
Section (i) Other Sheet(s), it was agreed to leave as it is.
(a) It was questioned if the N.A.V.D. 1989 is the correct reference.
Mr. Zisk will check with Mr. Cundiff on this. It was also pointed out that “N.A.V.D.” needs to be spelled out the first time it is referenced. It was also noted and agreed that (a) should be changed to (1) as well as the following (b) through (r) changed to numbers.
(b) now (2), wording will remain the same.
(c) now (3), discussion held. Wording will be changed to: “Names and
addresses of all direct abutters as they appear on the most recent tax list. A list of all property owners within 300 feet shall be provided with the application.”
(d) now (4), wording will remain the same.
(e) now (5), wording will remain the same.
(f) now (6), wording will remain the same.
(g) now (7), wording will remain the same.
(h) now (8), wording will remain the same.
(i) now (9), wording will remain the same.
(j) now (10), wording will remain the same.
(k) now (11), much discussion held regarding the financial interest of adjacent land owners. It was noted that the same individual under an LLC business could own adjacent land. It was questioned how this information would be determined and whether it was the Boards right to ask for this information. It was suggested that wording would be revised to “Areas of lots with lot number and areas of other adjacent land of applicant, for which applicant or owner has an interest in, not included in the subdivision.” Mr. Zisk will check with Mr. Cundiff.
(l) now (12), wording will remain the same.
(m) now (13), wording will remain the same.
(n) now (14), the word “natural” will be eliminated.
(o) now (15), the word “future” will be replaced with “proposed”.
(p) now (16), wording will remain the same.
(q) now (17), wording will remain the same.
(r) now (18), wording will remain the same.
Section 4.2.4 Profiles of Proposed Streets was reviewed. It was agreed that this section would remain the same with the exception of (h). Mr. Zisk will check with Mr. Cundiff to make sure that N.A.V.D. 1989 is the correct reference.

7:50 PM FUTURE MEETINGS
It was noted that that the Public Hearing for Lakewood Estates would continue at 7:30 PM. It was agreed that review of Rules and Regulations would continue at the April 8, 2008 Meeting at 8:00 PM resuming with section 4.3.5. Performance Guarantee.

7:55 PM ADJOURNMENT
Ms. Brown made a motion to adjourn the meeting. Mr. Marks seconded the motion. The meeting was adjourned at 7:55 PM.

Respectfully submitted,


Lisa Lannon
Recording Secretary
Maria Lajoie
Maria Lajoie
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1468
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 11:09 am
Location: Community Development Department

Return to 2008 Planning Board Meetings

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron