- Traveling by car from Atlanta, Georgia to Los Angeles, California will take you 2,175 miles (3 500 km) while flying would take you 1,937 miles (3 117 kilometres).
- Round-trip transportation from and to the city one-way Check-in and check-out times are as follows: Take advantage of the following offers: vacationflighthotelcar rental SEARCH MediaAlpha is the engine behind this website.
- Get the following information: distancedriving distancestopping points the midway point Greetings, from: to:
How many days does it take to drive from Atlanta to Los Angeles?
How long does it take to get from Atlanta to Los Angeles by car? The straight route from Atlanta to Los Angeles is 2175 miles (3499 kilometers), and it should take around 1 day 6 hours if you go at regular traffic speeds.
How far is it from Atlanta to Los Angeles by plane?
A flight from Atlanta to Los Angeles will take around how long. The average nonstop trip takes 4h 53m and travels a distance of 1943 miles, taking 4h 53m in total.
How many miles is a flight from Atlanta to California?
Do you know how far it is from Atlanta, United States of America and California, United States of America? What is the distance between California and Atlanta in miles? The flying distance between these two locations is 1052 miles (1693.03 kilometers).
How many miles is it from Atlanta to Los Angeles?
There are 2,175 miles (3 500 kilometers) between Atlanta, Georgia and Los Angeles, California in total driving distance.
How far is Cali from Atlanta by car?
The driving distance or the travel distance between California and Atlanta is 3698 KM (935 meters) and takes around 6 hours and 15 minutes. The road distance between these two travel destinations is 2298.4 miles measured in miles.
How much would it cost to drive from Georgia to California?
According to current petrol rates, the entire cost of traveling from Atlanta, Georgia to California (one-way) is $368.35. The total cost of a round-trip flight from Atlanta, Georgia to California and returning to Atlanta, Georgia would be $736.70.
Is driving cheaper than flying?
Driving may be the most cost-effective alternative for you. Even though driving rather than flying for long-distance journeys might be more time-consuming, petrol and hotel can be less expensive than aircraft tickets, baggage fees, and rental vehicles.
How many hours is Atlanta to Hawaii?
The travel distance between Atlanta, Georgia to Honolulu, Hawaii is roughly 7240 kilometers. Flights from Atlanta, GA to Honolulu, HI with Honolulu Airlines and their duration.
|Airline & Journey||Duration|
|Delta Air Lines ATL ➝ HNL||10 hrs 15 mins|
How many hours is LA to Hawaii?
The average time for a direct trip is 5 hours 53 minutes. This is the shortest direct travel time between Los Angeles and Hawaii: 5 hours 49 minutes.
How far is Atlanta to the Florida border?
There are 476 miles or 766 kilometers between Florida and Atlanta, Georgia in total travel distance.
How far is Texas from Atlanta by plane?
- Assuming you are flying from Texas to Atlanta, GA, the straight line distance between the two cities is around 795 miles (or 1 280 kilometers), which is used in the calculation of flight duration.
- The state of Texas serves as the starting point for your journey.
- It comes to a close in Atlanta, Georgia.
- You will be flying from Texas to Atlanta, Georgia in an easterly route (73 degrees from North).
How far is Atlanta and New York?
The entire driving distance between New York, NY and Atlanta, GA is 864 miles or 1 390 kilometers (in one direction). The entire straight-line distance between New York, NY and Atlanta, GA is 746 miles (or 1,080 kilometers). In nautical miles, this is the equal to 1,201 kilometers (648 nautical miles).
How far is Atlanta from Georgia by car?
Atlanta and Georgia are separated by a long distance. Georgia is 250 kilometers and 324 meters away from Atlanta, which is the driving distance or the travel distance. The road distance between these two travel destinations is 155.5 miles measured in miles.
How far is La from Georgia by plane?
The flight from Atlanta, Georgia to Los Angeles, California takes 4 hours and 57 minutes. There are roughly 3120 kilometers between Atlanta, Georgia and Los Angeles, California.
How long does it take to get to Atlanta from Cali?
What is the driving time from California to Atlanta, Georgia? There will be 33 hours and 15 minutes of driving time in total.