According to United Nations figures, the population of Georgia in 2020 is predicted to be 3,989,167 people at the mid-year point. 0.05 percent of the world’s population is accounted for by the people who live in Georgia. In terms of population, Georgia is ranked number 132 on the list of nations (including dependencies).
What will be the population of Georgia in 2022?
Georgia’s population is expected to fall by -47,886 individuals during the year 2021, and to reach 3,896,588 people at the start of the year 2022. Due to the fact that the number of births will surpass the number of deaths by 8,796 in the next year, the natural growth is predicted to be positive.
What will be the population of Georgia in 2040?
If this is shown to be correct, the population of Georgia will most likely be approximately 3,898,529 in 2020, 3,748,350 in 2030, 3,576,930 in 2040, and 3,393,665 in 2050, according to the United Nations Population Division.
What is the population of the state of Georgia 2020?
|Population, Census, April 1, 2020||10,711,908|
|Population, Census, April 1, 2010||9,687,653|
|Age and Sex|
|Persons under 5 years, percent|| 6.2%|
What is the population of Georgia 2021?
Georgia’s Population Density Distribution Map
What is the blackest state in America?
States having the highest proportion of African-Americans With a total population of 3,936,669 people, Texas has the greatest Black population in the United States, accounting for around 14 percent of the state’s total population.Texas is the second-most diverse state in the United States behind California.Following Texas is Florida, which has 3,867,495 residents (18 percent), New York, which has 3,763,977 residents (19 percent), and Georgia, which has 3,549,349 residents (34 percent ).
Is Georgia state overpopulated?
Georgia has a population density of 184.61 persons per square mile, according to data from the United States Census Bureau, making it the 17th most densely populated state in the US. According to the Atlanta Journal Constitution, the majority of the population is concentrated in and around the cities of Atlanta, Columbus, and the Augusta-Richmond region.
Is Georgia a poor country?
Georgia’s Poverty Statistics It is estimated that 19.5 percent of the population in Georgia lives below the federal poverty level in 2019. According to 2019 data, 3.0 percent of Georgia’s working population lives on less than $1.90 purchasing power parity per day in 2019.
What is the most overpopulated state?
California had the greatest resident population in the United States in 2021, with 39.24 million people, making it the most populous state in the country.
|Characteristic||Number of residents in millions|
How many adults are in Georgia?
Statistic Regarding the Population of Georgia
|18 years and over||6,017,219||73.5|
|21 years and over||5,646,535||69.0|
What is the whitest state?
- According to the latest recent statistics from the United States Census Bureau, the 10 whitest states in the United States are: Maine received 94.4 percent of the vote.
- Vermont received 94.2 percent of the vote.
- West Virginia received 93.5 percent of the vote.
- New Hampshire received 93.1 percent of the vote.
- Idaho has a 93.0 percent approval rating.
- Wyoming received 92.5 percent of the vote.
- Iowa has a 90.6 percent approval rating.
- Utah has a 90.6 percent approval rating.
Where do most Black millionaires live?
- The 10 Wealthiest Black Communities in the United States Uniondale, New York is a town in the state of New York. Uniondale is a town on Long Island, New York, with a population of little more than 23,000 people.
- Hillcrest is a neighborhood in New York City.
- Maryland is a friendly state.
- Woodmore is a town in the state of Maryland.
- Kettering, Maryland
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Fort Washington, Maryland
- Mitchellville, Maryland
- Ladera Heights is a city in the state of California.
What percentage of Atlanta is Black?
Atlanta’s Population and Demographics 50.95 percent of the population is black or African American. White represents 40.90 percent of the total. 4.44 percent of the population is Asian. 2.42 percent of those who have participated in two or more races
What is the least populated state?
Wyoming is the least populous state in the United States.