- Place all First Class mail from the United States Postal Service in the yellow LAUSD tub.
- Insert the barcode from your school or office (Request for U.S.
- Mail Form) into the vinyl sleeve of the yellow LAUSD container (See sample under PROPER ADDRESSING for First Class Mail).
- Send all correspondence to the Los Angeles Unified School District Mail Unit for processing.
- DO NOT SEND DIRECTLY TO A LOCAL UNITED STATES ADDRESS.
How do I send mail to the LA County Jail?
In the top left corner of any envelope or postcard sent to an inmate in the LA COUNTY JAIL – Men’s Central Jail, the sender’s name and postal address must be clearly visible. The failure to provide your return address will very certainly result in your mail being undeliverable and being trashed.
How do I contact the Los Angeles County district attorney’s office?
Please contact us by email at [email protected] or using the Contact Form on the right. The Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office is located at 211 West Temple Street, Suite 1200 in Los Angeles, California 90012 (USA).
How do I send a letter or postcard to an inmate?
Whenever you write to an inmate or send a postcard to him or her, please address your correspondence as follows: In the top left corner of any envelope or postcard sent to an inmate in the LA COUNTY JAIL – Men’s Central Jail, the sender’s name and postal address must be clearly visible.
How do I contact Los Angeles County child support services?
Legal authority for child support operations was transferred from the District Attorney’s Office to the Los Angeles County Child Support Services Department in 2007. Inquiries for child support should be sent to the Child Support Services Department’s Call Center, which may be reached at (866) 901-3212.