- In terms of distance from Greenville, the closest airport is Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (EWN).
- The distance between Coastal Carolina Regional Airport and Greenville is 41.6 miles / 66.9 kilometers (direct flight).
- Coastal Carolina Regional Airport is located 41.6 miles (66.9 kilometers) south of Wilmington, North Carolina.
- The Raleigh–Durham International Airport is located 81.9 miles (131.7 kilometers) south of downtown Raleigh.
The Greenville Station (see map) is located on the outskirts of the downtown region of Greenville, South Carolina. Car rental firms such as Enterprise and Hertz are also available, and both are within a 10-minute drive of the station if you prefer to drive.
What is the closest airport to Greenville SC?
Domestic flights are available from this airport, which is located 13 miles from the city of Greenville, SC. Another important airport is Asheville Regional Airport (AVL / KAVL), which serves domestic flights from Asheville, North Carolina, and is 52 miles from Greenville, South Carolina. Asheville Regional Airport serves domestic flights only.
How far is Greenville NC from Asheville NC Airport?
In the case of Asheville Regional Airport (AVL), the distance between Asheville Regional Airport and Greenville is 41.2 miles (66.3 kilometers). For reference, Asheville Regional Airport is approximately 11.4 miles / 18.4 kilometers south of Asheville and roughly 38.3 miles / 61.6 kilometers north of Taylors, North Carolina.
What is the closest major airport to Greenville North Carolina?
- Pitt-Greenville International Airport (PGV / KPGV) is the closest major airport.
- Domestic flights are available from this airport, which is located 6 miles from the city of Greenville, North Carolina.
- One other important international airport is the Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (EWN or KEWN), which serves domestic flights from New Bern, North Carolina, and is located 47 miles from Greenville, North Carolina, and offers domestic flights from Charlotte, North Carolina.
Where do you fly into for Greenville NC?
Pitt-Greenville Airport is the sole airport in Greenville, and it also the only one in the state (PGV). Pitt Greenvi is another name for Pitt-Greenville, which is a city in the state of Pennsylvania.
What airline flies out of Greenville NC?
American Airlines is one of the few airlines that fly domestically to Greenville, North Carolina International Airport (PGV-Pitt-Greenville).
What major airport is near Greenville SC?
Greenville/Spartanburg (GSP) Airport is the closest airport to the city, and it is located 10.4 miles away from the center. Asheville (AVL) (41.3 miles), Charlotte (CLT) (86.4 miles), and Knoxville (TYS) are among the other airports in the vicinity (112.2 miles).
Does Southwest fly out of Greenville NC?
Southwest Airlines is pleased to provide service to Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport.. Say farewell to Greenville-Spartanburg and catch a Southwest® aircraft to your next location of exploration. The Upcountry of South Carolina has a lot to offer in terms of things to do and see, but it does not have everything.
What is the name of Greenville NC airport?
In Greenville, North Carolina, you may fly into Pitt-Greenville Airport (PGV).
Does Greenville NC have a train station?
What is the location of the train station in Greenville, North Carolina? The G.K. Butterfield Transportation Ctr. is the primary train station in Greenville, South Carolina. Due to its popularity as the busiest station, it receives the greatest number of train arrivals, despite the fact that certain trains may make additional stops in and surrounding Greenville.
What airport do you fly into for East Carolina University?
Pitt–Greenville Airport (IATA: PGV, ICAO: KPGV, FAA LID: PGV) is a public airport serving Greenville, North Carolina, and is located two miles (three kilometers) north of the city’s core business area and East Carolina University. The airport has two runways and is spread around 872 acres (353 hectares).
How many airports are in Greenville SC?
It is possible to fly into two airports in Greenville, South Carolina. It takes roughly 15 minutes to drive from the center of downtown Greenville to the Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP), which is located along Interstate 85.
Does Southwest fly into Greenville NC?
Southwest Airlines has frequent flights to Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, making it simple to plan your next trip to the Blue Ridge Mountains foothills of South Carolina. Of all, getting a great bargain on a convenient flight to Greenville-Spartanburg is only one of the equation when it comes to making a memorable trip.
Does GSP airport have international flights?
Despite the fact that there are certain international cargo and charter passenger flights that arrive at GSP, there are no regular international flights – and there never have been, according to the spokesperson. The international designation, on the other hand, is a strategic benefit in terms of future expansion.
Is Charlotte or Raleigh closer to Greensboro?
What is the closest international airport to Greensboro? A 8.4-mile drive from Greensboro takes you to Greensboro/High Point (GSO) Airport, which is the closest airport. Raleigh/Durham (RDU) (58 miles), Roanoke (ROA) (87.3 miles), Charlotte (CLT) (88 miles), and Fayetteville Municipal (FAY) are all within driving distance (90.9 miles).
How far is Greenville SC from airport?
To be precise, the driving distance between Greenville/Spartanburg International Airport (GSP) and Greenville is 13 miles. The travel from Greenville/Spartanburg International Airport (GSP) to Greenville takes around 17 minutes.
Which airport is closest?
- Any city may be reached by flying into the closest airport.
- Discover the closest international airport to any city with Travelmath.
- You can also find a list of smaller local airports using the same tool.
- Using these sites, you may plan your journey and figure out the quickest and most efficient route to travel to your destination.
Many times, there are many airports close to the place you wish to visit, so you can usually find a flight that works for you.
What is the airport code for Greenville Downtown Airport?
- Three miles east of Greenville, South Carolina’s downtown airport, Greenville Downtown Airport (IATA: GMU, ICAO: KMU, FAA LID: GMU) serves as a hub for domestic and international flights.
- The Greenville Airport Commission owns and operates the facility, which is the busiest general aviation airport in South Carolina.
- It was designated as a major airport in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015.
What airlines fly out of GSP?
- BALTIMORE. Baltimore is the state capital of Maryland and the focal point of a metropolitan region with a population of 1.5 million people. CHARLOTTE Charlotte is widely regarded as the most popular tourist destination in the Carolinas and as one of the fastest growing cities in the United States. Other major cities include: CHICAGO
- FORT LAUDERDALE