Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR) is a favorite of many travelers.
What are the closest airports to Myrtle Beach?
This airport, which is 68 miles from MYR and serves domestic flights from Florence, South Carolina, serves domestic flights. 87 miles away from MYR lies Wilmington International Airport (ILM / KILM), which serves domestic flights from the city of Wilmington in North Carolina and is a significant hub for the region.
How far is Myrtle Beach from Charleston Airport?
Charleston International Airport is located 86.3 miles / 138.8 kilometers away from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.Roughly 1.7 miles (2.8 kilometers) southwest of Hanahan and approximately 4.9 miles (7.9 kilometers) northwest of North Charleston, Charleston International Airport is the closest major airport to the city.CHS is the airport code assigned by the International Air Transport Association.
How many airlines fly out of Myrtle Beach Airport?
At the moment, Myrtle Beach International Airport is served by 11 different airlines. Myrtle Beach International Airport has nonstop service to 25 locations. At least 369 domestic flights and 4 international flights depart from Myrtle Beach International Airport each week, according to the airport’s website.
How to get to Myrtle Beach from another country?
It is necessary to fly through a stopover city in order to reach Myrtle Beach from another country, such as Dallas-Fort Worth or Chicago, in order to reach the destination. There are several domestic flights that fly to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina (MYR). Direct flights to the airport are available from 40 airports in the United States.
What airlines are near Myrtle Beach SC?
Air Wisconsin is one of the airlines that fly to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.Allegiant Air is a low-cost carrier based in the United States.American Airlines is a commercial airline based in the United States.Champlain Enterprises is a business that focuses on the development of the Champlain River.
- Contour Airlines is a low-cost carrier based in the United Kingdom.
- Delta Air Lines is a commercial airline based in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Endeavor Air is a commercial airline.
- Envoy Air is a commercial airline.
What is the closest international airport to Myrtle Beach?
- International airports in South Carolina include Myrtle Beach International Airport (2.5 miles/4 kilometers), Florence Regional Airport (59.1 miles/95.0 kilometers), Wilmington International Airport (69.3 miles/111.5 kilometers), and Charleston International Airport (86.3 miles/138.8 kilometers).
What airlines serve Myrtle Beach?
MYRTLE BEACH, S.C.(WPDE) — MYRTLE BEACH, S.C.(WPDE) — Southwest Airlines aims to launch service from Myrtle Beach with nonstop flights to a total of ten locations in the United States.Prepare for nonstop service on Southwest Airlines from MYR to Nashville, Baltimore/Washington, Chicago, Dallas, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Columbus, Indianapolis, Kansas City, and St.
- Southwest Airlines will offer nonstop service from MYR to Nashville, Baltimore/Washington, Chicago, Dallas, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Columbus, Indianapolis, Kansas City, and St.