Rogers is a city in the state of Arkansas, and it is the county seat of Benton County. With a projected population of 71,771, it is the 6th most populous city in Arkansas and the 518th most populous city in the United States in 2020.
What is the population of Rogers TX?
Rogers was the site of the world’s first Walmart store, which is now located in the nearby city of Bentonville, which serves as the company’s corporate headquarters. It is in Rogers that Daisy Outdoor Products, which is most known for its air guns, has both its corporate headquarters and its Airgun Museum. Approximately 55,964 people lived in the city according to the 2010 census.
What is the median household income in Rogers AR?
Rogers, Arkansas has a median family income of $57,079. Census Tract 204.05 had the highest Median Household Income in Rogers, AR in 2018, with a value of $97,933. It was followed by Census Tract 204.02 and Census Tract 204.04, which had values of $50,704 and $48,475, respectively, in 2018.
What is the racial makeup of Rogers Arkansas?
- White people constituted 90.75 percent of the population, 0.47 percent of whom were Black or African American, 1.05 percent of whom were Native American, 1.43 percent of whom were Asian, 0.07 percent of whom were Pacific Islander, 9.43% of whom were from other races, and 1.80 percent of whom were from two or more races.
- Hispanic or Latino people of any race account for 19.29 percent of the population.
Is Rogers Arkansas a good place to live?
- Rogers, Arkansas, is located in Benton County and is considered to be one of the nicest areas to reside in the state.
- Living in Rogers provides inhabitants with a minimal suburban vibe, and the vast majority of residents are homeowners.
- There are several parks in the city of Rogers.
- Rogers is home to a large number of families and young professionals, and the town’s population tend to be conservative.
What is Rogers Arkansas known for?
Currently, the city of Rogers boasts a number of historical museums, two retail malls, and various landmarks that have been listed on the National Register of Historic Places. There are five of the state’s major sports parks, twelve neighborhood parks, 26 athletic fields, two lakes, and the state’s largest cavern system, all inside the city limits.
What is the wealthiest city in Arkansas?
- Cave Springs is the most prosperous city in Arkansas. There are 1421 families with a median household income of $134,740 dollars.
Does Rogers Arkansas tornado?
The danger of tornado damage in Rogers is lower than the average for Arkansas, but it is significantly greater than the national average.
How Safe Is Rogers Arkansas?
In Rogers, the likelihood of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime is one in every three hundred thirty-three. According to FBI crime statistics, Rogers is not one of the safest neighborhoods in the United States. Rogers has a crime rate that is greater than that of 77 percent of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes when compared to the rest of the state.
What is the population of Bentonville Arkansas 2020?
|Population, Census, April 1, 2020||54,164|
|Population, Census, April 1, 2010||35,301|
|Age and Sex|
|Persons under 5 years, percent|| 7.9%|
Who is Rogers Arkansas named for?
Rogers was established in 1881 and was named after Captain C.W. Rogers, the general manager of the St. Louis and San Francisco (Frisco) Railroad at the time of its establishment. The date of Rogers’ foundation, May 10, is based on the day when the Frisco made its first pass through the region.
What companies are in Rogers Arkansas?
Those large corporations, as well as the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, continue to be the backbone of our economy. Rogers.
|Rogers Public Schools||Education||2,200|
|Mercy Health System of NWA||Medical||2,000|
|Serco-NA||Back Office Operations||1,600|
|Tyson Chick-N-Quick Plant||Poultry and Food Products||1,200|
Is it cheaper to live in Arkansas?
Arkansas has a much cheaper cost of living when compared to the rest of the country. A dollar in Arkansas supports more actual expenditure than a dollar in more costly states because of the lower cost of living in Arkansas. According to C2ER’s Cost of Living Index, the cost of living in Arkansas is around 14 percent cheaper than the rest of the US on a per capita basis.
What is Arkansas famous food?
- Fried catfish is one of Arkansas’s most iconic foods, and it’s one of the state’s most popular. Fried Chicken, courtesy of Flickr user Butch Scott. Chicken Fried Steak, courtesy of Wikimedia/Dougs Tech. Photograph courtesy of Dave Hensley.
- Barbecue. Baked Beans, courtesy of Flickr user David McSpadden Flickr/Social Stratification Deviled eggs are a dish that is popular in the United States. Fried Okra, courtesy of Flickr user Pulaw. Images courtesy of Wikimedia/Jonathunder.
- Chocolate gravy
What is the average snowfall in Rogers Arkansas?
The monthly liquid-equivalent snowfall in Rogers varies from month to month depending on the season. The snowy season lasts for 3.9 months, from November 23 to March 20, with a sliding 31-day liquid-equivalent snowfall of at least 0.1 inch occurring at least once every three months.
What is the population of the largest city in Arkansas?
– Springdale received 37.6 percent of the vote; Rogers received 33.8 percent. – Fort Smith has a 19.5% share. – Bentonville has a 10.2 percent unemployment rate. – Fayetteville, North Carolina: 7.6%
What is the black population in Arkansas?
What proportion of the population of Arkansas is black? 15.4 percent of the population Arkansas had a population of 2,915,918 people in 2010, according to the United States Census Bureau. The racial makeup of the population was 77.0 percent White American, according to the census. 15.4 percent of the population is black or African American.
What are the geographical features found in Rogers, Arkansas?
- Rogers is a city in Benton County in the state of Arkansas, in the United States of America.
- It is located in the Ozarks and is a part of the Northwest Arkansas region, which is one of the country’s fastest expanding metropolitan regions.
- Rogers was the site of the world’s first Walmart store, which is now located in the nearby city of Bentonville, which serves as the company’s corporate headquarters.
- Daisy Outdoor Products, which is well known for its air rifles, maintains both its headquarters and its Airgun Manufacturing Facility in Dallas.