Cedartown is a city in Polk County in the state of Georgia, United States of America. The city has a population of 9,750 people according to the 2010 census. Polk County is headquartered in the city of Lakeland.
How did Cedartown get its name?
- The profusion of red cedar trees that originally surrounded the county boundary inspired the city’s name, which it still bears today.
- Other natural wonders may be found around the city, such as Big Spring, which is the biggest natural limestone spring in the southern United States.
- Because to the city’s architecture in the 1890s style, the downtown district of Cedartown has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places since 1983.
What to do in Cedartown GA?
- Things to Do in Cedartown, Tennessee 1 The Coca-Cola Memorabilia Museum in Cedartown, Georgia.
- Coca Cola is a family-owned business with a lot to know and learn about the company’s history.
- Museum of the Polk County Historical Society, No.
- 2 3 Hightower Falls is a waterfall in the United Kingdom.
- Peek Forest Park is number four on the list.
- Skydiving in Georgia is ranked number five.
- West Cinema Theater, 6 West Cinema Theater 7 Take a skydive above the farm.
- Meadow Lakes Golf Course is number eight on the list.
Is Cedartown Georgia a good place to live?
- Cedartown, Georgia is a breathtakingly gorgeous location.
- It doesn’t matter if you want to settle down and establish a family or start your own little business; there is something for everyone here.
- They say that the people are nice, that the cuisine is delicious, and that the community is one that anybody would be fortunate to be a part of.
- I’ve lived in this place for the last 18 years of my life.
What county in GA is Cedartown in?
Cedartown, the county seat of Polk County, was established on February 8, 1854, as an incorporated city. The profusion of red cedar trees that originally surrounded the county boundary inspired the city’s name, which it still bears today. Other natural wonders may be found around the city, such as Big Spring, which is the biggest natural limestone spring in the southern United States.
What is Cedartown Ga famous for?
The city was officially established as the county seat of Polk County on February 8, 1854, and as a result, it has a long and illustrious history that is reflected in its architecture and structures. When you visit Cedartown, you will find a plethora of attractions to enjoy, ranging from charming museums and movie theaters to sophisticated restaurants and retail businesses.
Is Cedartown GA a small town?
Cedartown is a tiny town located in the state of Georgia. It has a beautiful southern flavor about it, and it is full of wonderful people. The sense of belonging in this community is similar to that of a family. Despite the fact that it is a little space, it is one that you come to respect as a place to call home.
What division is Cedartown High School?
|Cedartown High School|
|Color(s)||Red and black|
|Athletics conference||Georgia High School Association|
What is in Cedartown Ga?
- Reviews, ratings, photographs, and popularity statistics from Tripadvisor were used to rank things to do in San Francisco. The Coca-Cola Museum in Cedartown is a collection of Coca-Cola memorabilia.
- Polk County Historical Society Museum
- Falling Waters at Hightower.
- Take a stroll in Peek Forest Park.
- Skydiving in Georgia.
- The Farm will be skydiving.
- It is located at the West Cinema Theater.
- Course de golf de Meadow Lakes
What region is Polk?
Polk County is a county in the state of Florida in the United States of America, situated in the state’s center region. According to the 2020 census, the county has a population of 725 046 people. Lakeland is the county seat, while Bartow is the largest city in the county. Polk County is located in Florida.
|Total||2,011 sq mi (5,210 km2)|
What is there to do in Rockmart Ga?
- Top ten things to do in or around Rockmart, Georgia 30153 A train tunnel under Brushy Mountain. 4.9 kilometers (miles). Hiking and mountain biking are popular activities.
- Carlton Farms is located 1.9 miles away.
- The Down the Hatch Saloon is owned by Big Al. 4.6 kilometers
- Coot’s Lake is 3.0 miles away.
- Skydive The Farm, which is 6.2 miles away.
- The Rockmart Cultural Arts Center is around 0.5 mile away.
- Bear Creek Nature Center is located 35.0 miles away.
- Coot’s Lake Beach is 2.9 miles away.
Is Dallas GA in Cobb county?
Dallas is a city located in and the county seat of Paulding County in the state of Georgia, United States of America. At the time of the 2010 census, the estimated population was 11,544. Northwestern suburb of Atlanta, Dallas is roughly 38 miles (61 kilometers) from the city’s central business district.
How many states have a Polk County?
Polk County is the name of twelve counties in the United States, all but two of which are named after President of the United States James Knox Polk: Polk County, Arkansas. Polk County is the name of a county in the state of Arkansas.
Is there a Polk County in South Carolina?
Interstate 26 connects Polk County with Asheville and Spartanburg, allowing for convenient travel. Polk County is also served by US 176, which is a non-freeway U.S. Highway that runs through the county. This was the principal route connecting Saluda and Tryon, North Carolina, with Hendersonville and Spartanburg, South Carolina.