- Greendale is a city in the Indiana state of the United States, located in Dearborn County.
- At the time of the 2010 census, the population was 4,520 people.
- Greendale was planned out in 1852, but the plat was not documented until 1883, indicating that it was not completed until then.
- Greendale Cemetery is most likely the source of the town’s name.
- / 39.12139°N 84.85389°W / 39.12139; -84.85389 39.12139; -84.85389
What county is Greenfield Indiana in?
Located in Hancock County, Indiana, United States, Greenfield is a city that is a component of the greater Indianapolis metropolitan region. It is also the county seat of Hancock County. The population was 20,602 at the time of the 2010 census, and it is expected to grow to 23,006 by 2019.
Is Greendale Indiana safe?
- Greendale is in the 80th percentile for safety, which means that 20 percent of cities are safer and 80 percent of cities are more hazardous than Greendale is.
- The scope of this investigation is limited to the proper limits of Greendale.
- For a list of surrounding cities, see the table on nearby locations below.
- During a typical year, the rate of crime in Greendale is 16.43 per 1,000 people living in the city.
What is Lawrenceburg Indiana famous for?
Lawrenceburg, which was established in 1802, was called after the maiden name of the founder’s wife, Sarah C. Vance. When riverboats began to trade on the Ohio River in the nineteenth century, Lawrenceburg grew in importance as a trading center.
Is Greendale in America?
Greendale is a community in Milwaukee County in the state of Wisconsin, in the United States of America. At the time of the 2010 census, the population was 14,046 people. Greendale, Wisconsin, is a city in the Milwaukee metropolitan region that is located southwest of the city of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
|Total||5.57 sq mi (14.44 km2)|
What county is Muncie Indiana in?
- Muncie is a city in Indiana.
- Muncie is a city in Center Township and the county seat of Delaware County in the state of Indiana, in the east central region of the country.
- According to the 2010 Census, the city has a population of 70,085.
- There are 118,769 people living in the Muncie, Indiana, Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is the city’s primary population center and economic center.
Is there a Switzerland County Indiana?
Switzerland County is a county located in the southeast region of the state of Indiana in the United States. The population was 10,613 people according to the 2010 United States Census. The county seat is Vevay, which is one of only two established towns in the county and serves as its administrative center.
Where in Indiana is Fayette County?
Fayette County is one of the 92 counties that make up the state of Indiana in the United States. It is located in the state’s eastern central region.
What division is Lawrenceburg High School?
Lawrenceburg High School is a public high school in the city of Lawrenceburg in the state of Indiana. The current structure was constructed in 1937. In 1964, a new gym (later dubbed the Bud Bateman facility) was erected in Lawrenceburg in order to bring the sectionals back to the city.
|Lawrenceburg High School|
|Rivals||South Dearborn High School|
What whiskey is made in Lawrenceburg Indiana?
The History of George Remus® Straight Bourbon Whiskey (sometimes known as ″straight bourbon″). MGP’s George Remus bourbon, named after the fabled ″King of the Bootleggers,″ is distilled in their historic Lawrenceburg, Indiana distillery and is available in limited quantities.