Hinckley is a community in DeKalb County, Illinois, in the United States. It is located in Squaw Grove Township. The population was 2,070 at the time of the 2010 census, an increase from 1,994 at the time of the 2000 census.
What is the population of the village of Hinckley?
Hinckley is a community in DeKalb County, Illinois, in the United States. It is located in Squaw Grove Township. The population was 2,070 at the time of the 2010 census, an increase from 1,994 at the time of the 2000 census. The Village of Hinckley has a long and illustrious history.
What district is Dekalb IL?
|Illinois’s 16th congressional district|
|Representative||Adam Kinzinger R–Channahon|
|Area||7,918 sq mi (20,510 km2)|
|Distribution||71.0% urban 29.1% rural|
What is there to do in Hinckley Illinois?
- At Hinckley Bountiful Blessings Farm Produce, there are many things to see and do. It has been four generations now that the Wielert family has been interested in agriculture and horticulture.
- Dairy Joy Drive-In Restaurant
- Hinckley Café is a restaurant in Hinckley, Leicestershire, England.
- Houses of Worship in Hinckley, Illinois.
- The Hinckley Historical Society Museum is located in Hinckley, Illinois.
- The Windy City Is Taking Off
What percentage of DeKalb Il is black?
Demographics in DeKalb County White represents 73.25 percent of the population. 14.30 percent of the population is black or African American. 4.55 percent of the population is of another race. Asians make up 4.38 percent of the population.
Is DeKalb IL a suburb of Chicago?
Geography. For those unfamiliar with the area, DeKalb is located in northern Illinois about 65 miles (105 kilometers) west of downtown Chicago and 30 miles southeast of Rockford.
What county is Naperville?
Naperville is a city in DuPage and Will counties in the northeastern Illinois region of the United States. It is situated on the West Branch of the Du Page River, approximately 30 miles (50 kilometers) west of Chicago. Captain Joseph Naper created the city of Naperville in 1831, making it the county’s oldest municipality.