Roscoe, Illinois is a town in the state of Illinois. It is located in Winnebago County, Illinois at / 42.41333°N 89.00917°W / 42.41333; -89.00917. It is also known as Roscoe, Illinois. / 42.41333°N 89.00917°W. It is also known as Roscoe, Illinois. Located along the Rock River, Roscoe is a community in Winnebago County, Illinois, United States.
Where is Rosscoe Il?
Roscoe is a community in Winnebago County, Illinois, United States. It is a suburb of Rockford, Illinois, and was formed in 1965. The settlement is located along the Rock River in a residential neighborhood.
What are the best restaurants in Roscoe IL?
The FIREHOUSE PUB is located in Roscoe, Illinois. The Poison Ivy Pub is number four on the list. 5. Jackpot Joe’s LLC is a limited liability company. The Bargain Barn is a sixth option. Tab Dougherty Art & Studio, Inc. is number seven on the list. What are the most popular sites in Roscoe to visit?
What are some historical Auto Attractions in Roscoe IL?
- Auto Attractions with historical themes such as global history, United States Presidents, country music superstars, criminals, movie vehicles, and the White House Stone Bridge Trail is number two.
- THE FIREHOUSE PUB, located in Roscoe, Illinois The Poison Ivy Pub is number four on the list.
- Jackpot Joe’s LLC is a limited liability company.
- The Bargain Barn is a sixth option.
- Tab Dougherty Art & Studio, Inc.
- is number seven on the list.
- What are the most popular sites in Roscoe to visit?
Is Roscoe a suburb of Chicago?
Roscoe Village is located around 5 miles from downtown Chicago. Although it is part of the greater North Center neighborhood, it is frequently referred to as a town inside the city because of its size and location within the bigger area.
Is Roscoe IL a good place to live?
- Roscoe, Illinois, is located in Winnebago County and is considered to be one of the nicest locations to live in Illinois.
- Living in Roscoe provides inhabitants with a suburban-rural mix vibe, and the majority of residents are homeowners.
- There are several parks in the city of Roscoe.
- Roscoe is a suburban community with a large number of families and young professionals, and its citizens tend to be conservative.
What side of Chicago is Roscoe Village?
Roscoe Village is a neighborhood on the North Side of Chicago, Illinois, that is home to a lot of people. Despite the fact that the area is not included on any official municipal maps, inhabitants of Chicago believe that its limits are defined by Addison Street to the north, Belmont Avenue to the south, Ravenswood Avenue to the east, and the Chicago River to the west.
Is Roscoe Village in Chicago a safe neighborhood?
With roughly 1,850 recorded crimes, the North Center community – which includes the Roscoe Village area – was listed as the 53rd most dangerous place in the US by the FBI. This is in contrast to Austin, Chicago’s most populous neighborhood, which had more than 21,400 crimes and was ranked top overall.
What region is Freeport IL in?
It is the county seat as well as the largest city in Stephenson County in the state of Illinois, in the United States of America. Freeport has a population of 25,638 people, according to the 2010 census, and its mayor is Jodi Miller, who was elected in 2017.
|Total||11.89 sq mi (30.79 km2)|
|Land||11.88 sq mi (30.77 km2)|
What county is Loves Park in?
- Loves Park is located in Boone and Winnebago counties in the state of Illinois.
- Loves Park is a city in the Illinois state of the United States, located in Boone and Winnebago counties.
- The population was 23,996 at the time of the 2010 census, an increase from 20,044 in the previous census.
- Rockford, Illinois’s Metropolitan Statistical Area includes Loves Park, which is a suburb of the city.