- The driving distance is 18 miles or 29 kilometers without stops.
- Time spent in the car: around 27 minutes Is Rosemont regarded to be a part of Chicago?
- Rosemont is a hamlet in Cook County in the state of Illinois, in the United States of America.
- It is home to around 20,000 people.
- At the time of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 4,202 people, and it was located immediately northwest of Chicago.
How far is Rosemont from Chicago by car?
The driving distance between Rosemont and Chicago is 18 miles, which is correct. Traveling by car from Rosemont to Chicago will take you roughly 21 minutes. What firms provide transportation between Rosemont, Cook County, Illinois, USA and Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA?
Where is Rosemont Illinois?
It is a hamlet in Cook County in the state of Illinois, in the United States, and is located directly northwest of the city of Chicago. The village was officially established in 1956, though it had been populated for a long time before to that.
Where is Rosemont Georgia?
A location in Rosemont may be found at 41°59′27′′N 87°52′26′′W / 41.99083°N 87.87389°W / 41.99083; -87.27389 / 41.99083; -8.87389 (41.990730, -87.873816). According to the United States Census Bureau, the community has a total land area of 1.7 square miles (4.5 km2), which is entirely comprised of farmland and pasture.
What is Rosemont known for?
In comparison to other towns in the Chicago Metropolitan Size, Rosemont’s geographical area and population are both minor. Nonetheless it serves as an important commercial hub in the region and is a crucial component of the Golden Corridor.