There are 180 questions on your exam, and you have 4 hours to complete it. Despite the fact that some students find the exam difficult, Arizona School of Real Estate has the best pass percentage in the state!
- Practice Exam for the Real Estate Agent License.
- In general, you may anticipate your state real estate agent license test to consist of 80-100 multiple-choice questions regarding basic real estate principles, as well as 60-80 questions that are particular to your state’s licensing regulations.
- Most states offer the examinations in two sections and require that the applicant pass both tests in order to be considered qualified.
Are there any pre-test questions on the Arizona real estate exam?
Because the pre-test questions are not identified on the exam, examinees are required to answer every question on the test. The complexity of each real estate test conducted in Arizona might vary somewhat from one another due to the fact that there are several versions of each exam.
How many questions can you miss on the Arizona real estate exam?
The national component of the Arizona Real Estate salesperson test consists of 80 multiple-choice questions about the state of Arizona. For an examinee to pass the test, he or she must properly answer 60 out of the 80 questions on the examination sheet (75 percent correct).
How many questions are on the Arizona real estate salesperson exam?
The salesperson test includes of 180 questions that are both national and state-specific. To pass, you must receive at least 75% of the possible points.
What percentage of people pass the Arizona real estate exam?
While the average pass percentage for the real estate salesperson test fluctuates from month to month, it generally falls between 60 and 66 percent for first-time candidates.
Is the Arizona real estate exam multiple choice?
There are four response possibilities for each question in both sections of the exam, which is a multiple choice format. Each test is 150 minutes long, and test takers have 150 minutes to finish it. To pass, you must have a grade of at least 75 percent.
What state has the hardest real estate exam?
Colorado is often recognized as the most difficult state to work in since agents must complete 160 hours of instruction, pass two examinations, pass a background check, and be fingerprinted before being hired. Most other states, on the other hand, demand less than 100 education hours, with the vast majority of them falling under the 40-hour threshold.
How many times can you take the real estate exam in Arizona?
You may take the salesperson license test as many times as you want in Arizona, and there is no limit to how many times you can take it. If you do not pass the exam the first time, you must wait 24 hours before scheduling another. Anyone who fails the exam twice has the option to arrange an exam review appointment with the exam administrator.
How many math questions are on the Arizona real estate exam?
It’s difficult to offer you a precise figure because every state is different. Our research, on the other hand, suggests that each state’s real estate test has anything from 5 to 20 math questions on average, depending on the state.
How much is the Arizona real estate exam?
It costs money to sit for the Arizona Real Estate Licensing Examination. An Arizona real estate salesperson license examination costs $75, and the charge for a first-time license costs an extra $60 (the Original License Fee is $50, and the Real Estate Recovery Fund Fee is $10), plus applicable taxes.
Is it hard to be successful in real estate?
Selling real estate for a livelihood is a demanding profession. You must be well-organized in order to keep track of legal papers, meetings, and all of the chores that are divided into different lists of activities. Because commission-based work is common, you may go for extended periods of time without receiving a payment. It is impossible to gain money until you sell your products.
How many times can you take the real estate exam in Georgia?
You are allowed to fail and retake the Georgia Real Estate Exam a maximum of three times. You are allowed to take the test three times in a calendar year.
How long does it take to get an Arizona real estate license?
Obtaining an Arizona real estate license takes an average of one (1) to three (3) months, depending on the individual.
Which Real Estate School has the highest pass rate?
- The Top 5 Best Real Estate Schools Available on the Internet 78.04 percent of students passed the exam with AceableAgent
- 72.11 percent of students passed the exam with The CE Shop
- Kaplan’s Brightwood Real Estate Education has a 75.33 percent pass rate, according to the company.
- Real Estate Express received a 61.56 percent passing rate, while Mbition received a 64.04 percent passing rate.
What does it take to become a real estate agent in Arizona?
Prepare for the Real Estate Broker examination by completing 90 hours of pre-licensing instruction at an approved Arizona real estate school and passing the examination at an ADRE-accredited real estate school, college, or institution If you are applying as an Out-of-State Licensee, please examine the material on Out-of-State License Recognition here.
What are the real estate exam questions?
Because the questions were worded with a slew of double negatives, any logic training I had received to navigate past legal problems came into play at this point. One ‘unless’ or ‘not’ and one’s game might be entirely knocked off balance. On my second read-through, I discovered two problems and was able to correct them.
How do I prepare for Real Estate exam?
- Six months of access to our online real estate courses
- There are an unlimited number of exam preparation attempts to help you prepare for your state licensure exam.
- Questions particular to New York State to help you prepare for the state test
- Support from an experienced instructor is available seven days a week.
- The information in all of our study materials is current and up to date.