Several locations – including LA Live Ice Skating, Santa Monica Ice Skating, and, of course, Pershing Square Ice Skating – can provide a taste of winter pleasure without the cold! This list contains the most popular ice skating spots in Los Angeles – have a great time! Things to Do in Los Angeles With Children is a resource provided by MomsLA.
The Curry Village Ice Skating Rink, one of the most gorgeous ice skating rinks in the state, has opened its doors for the 2018-19 season.
Where can I go ice skating in Los Angeles this Christmas?
Lace up your skates and head to one of these outdoor ice skating rinks in Los Angeles. Pershing Square ICE at Santa Monica is hosting a Holiday Ice Rink. The Queen Mary L.A. Kings Holiday Ice Rink in Downtown Burbank is a festive place to go over the holidays. Skating in the Park Under the Stars
Where are the LA Kings holiday ice rinks located?
LA Kings Holiday Ice, a famous holiday outdoor event hosted by the Los Angeles Kings, is available at three different sites. Other locations hosting Holiday Ice outdoor rinks include the flagship facility at Los Angeles LIVE, Westfield Topanga & The Village in Woodland Hills, and, for the first time, Westfield Valencia Town Center.
What is the weather like for ice skating in downtown La?
- Ice skating in downtown Los Angeles is rarely dangerously cold, although the temperatures can range from warm to cold depending on the time of year and the weather.
- We recommend dressing in layers and using gloves if you are prone to frostbite on your fingers.
- If you forget your mittens or socks, don’t worry, we have them for sale.
- Our ice skating rink, which is located in Pershing Square in the center of downtown Los Angeles, may be reached at the following address:
What is the largest outdoor ice skating rink in Los Angeles?
With a backdrop of skyscrapers and dazzling Christmas lights, LA’s largest outdoor ice skating rink covers 7,200 square feet and draws more than 54,000 skaters and 450,000 spectators each year, making it the city’s most popular attraction. The annual Icebreaker Opening Celebration will take place on Thursday, November 14 at 11 a.m. The event is open to the public.
Where can I go ice skating?
As soon as the weather permits, the city of Plattsburgh plans to construct a skating rink at Peter Blumette Park, which is located on Park Avenue West. The park’s main structure has been restored in preparation for the winter and will be available to skaters who need to use the washrooms, according to organizers.
Where is Rockefeller ice skating?
Peter Blumette Park, located on Park Avenue West, in Plattsburgh, New York, is slated to open its ice rink as soon as the weather permits it. It has been restored in preparation for the winter, and the main building will be available for skaters to use the washrooms, according to the organizers.
Where is ice skating in Central Park?
- Monday 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Tuesday 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Wednesday 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Friday 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., and Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.,