- We accept birth, death, and marriage records from the following sources: Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk
- Birth, Death, and Marriage Records Section
- PO Box 489
- Norwalk, CA 90651-0489
The Los Angeles Registrar Recorder/County Clerk’s Office or the County Clerk’s Office in the county where your marriage license was issued will not provide you a certified copy of your California marriage license unless you expressly request one.
How do I get a copy of my marriage certificate Los Angeles?
You may obtain copies of Los Angeles County vital records on an expedited basis by ordering them through VitalChek. Marriage records for persons who were issued a marriage license in Los Angeles County are certified copies by the Los Angeles County Recorder for those individuals who were married in Los Angeles County.
How do I get a copy of my California marriage certificate?
Please contact the County Recorder’s Office in the county where your marriage license was issued for more instructions. CDPH Vital Records is constantly indexing marriage records, and when additional years become available for request, the website will be updated with the latest information.
How do I get copy of marriage certificate?
Any Divisional Secretariat can provide you with an application form.
- The Divisional Secretariat should receive and process the required fee.
- The Divisional Secretariat should receive the application, which should be completed in its whole.
- If you want to receive your marriage certificate in the mail, include a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your application.
Are marriage certificates public record in California?
Are California’s marriage records available to the general public? Generally speaking, California marriage records are not accessible to the general public.
Can I get a copy of my marriage certificate in Manitoba?
Certified Copy of Marriage Registration in the Province of Manitoba NOTE: Certified copies are rarely required by people and are, by law, only permitted for a limited number of purposes. In most cases, they are only necessary for legal or consular purposes. It is not advised that they be used for identifying purposes.
How do I acquire a copy of my marriage certificate?
- The following options are available: electronic submission
- mail-in request
- county clerk/recorder*
- *The event must have happened in the county specified.
How to get a certified copy of a marriage certificate?
– Certified copies of birth certificates: if you were born in the United States – Copies of birth certificates for Americans who were born abroad If your parents were born in another country to American parents, they should have registered your birth with the nation’s U.S. Consulate. – Copies of birth certificates for children who were born abroad and adopted by the United States
How do you get a certified copy of marriage?
- The application for a Certified Copy of a Birth, Death, Marriage, or Divorce certificate that has been completed and signed
- For identifying reasons, choose one of the options below:
- A photocopy of a government-issued identity card that has the signature of the person who has made the request
- An application for a certified copy that has been notarized
Where can you obtain a copy of your marriage certificate?
- The marriage must be registered in the province of Ontario
- Names of both parties to the marriage, either as first and last names or as single names
- Dates of birth of both parties to the marriage
- the names of both parents
- Date of marriage, as well as the name of the city, reservation, or town where the wedding took place