The journey from Birmingham (Alabama) to Montgomery (Alabama) was non-stop. What is the distance between Montgomery and Birmingham (Alabama)? For those of you who are driving this relatively short distance without stopping, here is a fast response. Nonstop driving distance: 93 miles (150 kilometers). Driving time: one hour and twenty-four minutes
How far is Birmingham AL from Montgomery AL?
- The entire driving distance between Birmingham, AL and Montgomery, AL is 93 miles (150 kilometers) or 150 kilometers.
- Your journey begins in the city of Birmingham, Alabama.
- It comes to a conclusion in Montgomery, Alabama.
- It is possible that you may want to calculate the total driving time between Birmingham, AL and Montgomery, AL if you are planning a road trip.
- This will allow you to see when you will arrive at your destination.
How far is Selma AL from Montgomery AL?
The driving distance between Selma, Alabama and Montgomery, Alabama is 51 miles ( 81 km). What is the distance between Selma, Alabama and Montgomery, Alabama? By automobile, it takes 52 minutes to get there.
What is the Alabama (US) driving distance calculator?
- Driving Distance Calculator for Alabama (US), which calculates the distance and driving directions between two addresses, locations, cities, villages, towns, or airports in Alabama.
- Alabama (US) Driving Distance Calculator (US).
- This distance and driving instructions will also be displayed on an interactive map titled Distance Map and Driving Directions Alabama, which will be accessible via the link provided (US).