By automobile, the trip is 600 kilometers. Follow the I-10 West from Phoenix to Los Angeles as it leads you to your destination. Obtain driving instructions from Phoenix to Los Angeles by using the interactive map. There are 575 kilometers between Phoenix and Los Angeles while traveling in a straight line. Distance between Phoenix, Arizona and Los Angeles, California in hours and minutes
How far is Phoenix from Los Angeles by plane?
The distance between Phoenix and Los Angeles, while traveling by plane, is 370 miles. This is the distance traveled by air on the most direct route, which is used by the great majority of trips.
How far is LA from Arizona by plane?
For the purpose of calculating flight time from Los Angeles, California to Arizona (‘as the crow flies’), we used a straight line distance of about 394 miles or 635 kilometers between the two cities.
How long is a car ride from LA to Arizona?
How long does it take to travel from Los Angeles, California to Phoenix, Arizona? The entire driving duration is seven hours and thirty-six minutes.
How long is it to Los Angeles from Phoenix?
How long does it take to get from Phoenix, Arizona to Los Angeles, California? The overall travel duration is 5 hours, 32 minutes, according to Google.
What California city is closest to Arizona?
Blythe is a small town on the California-Arizona border that is mostly centered on agriculture but is also significantly impacted by tourism. It is located where Interstate 10 crosses the Colorado River.
How many hours is Phoenix to Hawaii?
Travel Advisory for Hawaii
|Departing from||Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)|
|Arriving at||Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL)|
|Average flight time||6 hours 57 minutes|
What city is closest to Los Angeles?
Major cities in the vicinity of Los Angeles, California
- There are 6 miles between Glendale and Long Beach, CA; 24 miles between Anaheim and Santa Ana; 50 miles between Riverside and San Bernardino CA; 55 miles between San Bernardino and San Diego CA; 102 miles between Bakersfield and San Diego CA; 111 miles between San Diego and Glendale.
Is Arizona close to Los Angeles?
There are 6 miles between Glendale and Long Beach, CA; 24 miles between Anaheim and Santa Ana; 50 miles between Riverside and San Bernardino CA; 55 miles between San Bernardino and San Diego CA; and 102 miles between Bakersfield and San Diego CA.
How far is San Francisco and Los Angeles?
- The distance between San Francisco and Los Angeles is 1,050 kilometers.
- There are 347.42 miles between San Francisco and Los Angeles on an air line, making this the shortest possible distance (559.12 km).
- Following the route planner’s recommendations, the shortest route between San Francisco and Los Angeles is 381.03 miles (613.20 kilometers).
- The travel time is around 7 hours and 6 minutes.
Can you take a train from California to Arizona?
It is Amtrak that provides the sole rail service that links Los Angeles and Phoenix. The train only travels twice a day, which means that the timetable is rather limited.
Is Phoenix a good place to live?
The cost of living in Phoenix is less expensive than the national average, according to the Census Bureau. When it comes to individuals who live on a fixed income, such as seniors, Phoenix is an excellent choice since not only does it have a cheap cost of living, but its property taxes are also far lower than those in other popular retirement destinations such as Boca Raton or Orlando.
Is Scottsdale better than Phoenix?
- While deciding between Phoenix and Scottsdale might be difficult, the fact that these two Arizona towns are so near together means that people can take advantage of the benefits that both cities have to offer.
- In comparison to Phoenix, Scottsdale has higher housing expenses but more interesting nightlife occupations, whereas Scottsdale has a cheaper cost of living and beautiful neighborhoods.
Can you drive from LA to Vegas?
It might be difficult to choose between Phoenix and Scottsdale since they are so near together, but people can take advantage of the things both towns have to offer because they are so close together. Higher housing expenses in Scottsdale are offset by a more dynamic nightlife scene, while cheaper cost of living in Phoenix is accompanied with wonderful neighborhoods.
How long is flight from Arizona to California?
The trip from Arizona to California takes 1 hour and 18 minutes in total..
How long is it from Arizona to California?
The driving distance between Arizona and California is 374 miles, which is correct. The travel from Arizona to California takes around 5 hours 56 minutes.