Time required to fly from Los Angeles, California to Fiji There is a total of 11 hours and 32 minutes between Los Angeles, CA and Fiji on the flight. This is based on an average flying speed of 500 miles per hour for a commercial aircraft, which is comparable to 805 kilometers per hour or 434 knots.
How long is the flight from LAX to Fiji?
- It takes approximately 13h 20m to go from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) to Fiji International Airport (FIJ), including transfers.
- What is the duration of the flight from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) to Fiji?
- There is no direct flight between Los Angeles International Airport and Suva International Airport.
- Taking the shortest route will take you 13h 15m and will require one stoppage.
How long is the flight from the US to Fiji?
Various other flight schedules from the Americas 1 flight from San Francisco to Fiji takes 14 hours and 30 minutes. 2 From Vancouver to Fiji, it takes 20 hours. 3 From Houston to Fiji, it takes 17 hours. 4 Chicago to Fiji flight time is 18h15 minutes. 5 hours and 30 minutes from Buenos Aires to Fiji 6 Santiago to Fiji: 23h20mins more time.
How much is the cheapest flight to Fiji?
Flight schedules from the Americas and other destinations 2nd flight: 14h30mins from San Francisco to Fiji a flight from Vancouver to Fiji will take around 20 hours three hours and seventeen minutes between Houston and Fiji 4 hours and 15 minutes from Chicago to Fiji The flight time from Buenos Aires to Fiji is 17 hours and 30 minutes. 6 Santiago to Fiji: 23h20mins additional time
How to get to Fiji from Australia?
- Flights to Fiji are available.
- The following countries offer direct flights to Fiji: Australia, New Zealand, the United States (including Hawaii), South Korea (including Hong Kong), Singapore (including Tokyo), the Solomon Islands (including New Caledonia), Nauru, Tonga, Samoa, Kiribati, Wallis and Futuna, and Tuvalu), and Vanuatu.
- There are hundreds of connecting flights available in Sydney, Auckland, Los Angeles, and Hong Kong, among other cities.
How long does it take to fly from Los Angeles to Fiji?
For passengers traveling from Los Angeles to Fiji, Fiji Airways offers a nonstop service. It takes around 10.5 hours from gate to gate for this flight.
How far is the flight from LAX to Fiji?
Fiji is roughly a 10-and-a-half-hour nonstop trip from Los Angeles International Airport. Your flight schedule will suggest that you will arrive at a time of +2.
What airlines fly direct from LAX to Fiji?
Fiji Airways is the only airline that offers nonstop service between Los Angeles and Nadi.
How long is a flight from California to Bora Bora?
The average time for a direct trip is 8 hours and 19 minutes. Bora Bora is the shortest distance between California to Bora Bora, taking about 8 hours and 19 minutes.
Which is better Fiji or Bora Bora?
Fiji is the most cost-effective option when it comes to scuba diving in exotic locations and otherworldly scuba diving. Bora Bora, on the other hand, is a fantastic alternative if you desire overwater bungalows as well as adventure on the island.
Does Fiji accept US dollars?
Is it better to use US dollars or Fiji dollars? In order to shop in Fiji, you will need to convert whatever currency you have into Fiji dollars. If you have US dollars that you wish to use, convert them first; otherwise, convert your currency.
How many hours is Bora Bora from me?
Time required to fly from the United States to Bora Bora There is a total flying time of 10 hours and 50 minutes between the United States and Bora Bora. If you’re arranging a vacation, keep in mind that the plane will need to taxi between the gate and the airport runway, so allow extra time.
What is the average cost of a house in Fiji?
Apartments in the most luxurious modern buildings or two-bedroom residences in the most convenient locations cost $4000-7000 per month. A two-bedroom ordinary apartment or home in an older neighborhood will cost you between $800-2500 per month.
Is Fiji safe to visit?
Traveling in Fiji is usually considered to be risk-free. Visitors visiting Fiji, on the other hand, may become victims of small crimes such as theft or ATM skimming. Try to avoid wandering alone at night in metropolitan areas, particularly downtown Suva. If you have a car, make sure it is locked and keep expensive belongings out of plain sight.
How is Fiji Airways?
Fiji Airways has been certified as a 4-Star airline based on the quality of its airport and onboard goods, as well as the service provided by its employees. Seats, amenities, food and beverages, in-flight entertainment, cleanliness, and other factors are included in the product rating, while service ratings are given to both cabin crew and ground workers.
How long is the flight from Hawaii to Fiji?
The average time for a direct trip is 6 hours and 11 minutes. In 6 hours and 11 minutes, you may fly nonstop from Hawaii to Fiji with Hawaiian Airlines.
How long is flight from Fiji to Sydney?
Flights from Nadi to Sydney, Australia with various airlines and flight durations
|Airline & Journey||Duration|
|Qantas NAN ➝ SYD||4 hrs 30 mins|
|Air Pacific NAN ➝ SYD||4 hrs 40 mins|
|V Australia Airlines NAN ➝ SYD||5 hrs 5 mins|
How long is flight from California to Hawaii?
- What is the duration of the flight from California to Hawaii?
- Travelers departing from Sacramento, San Francisco, or San Jose will have a direct trip to Honolulu that will take around five hours and forty minutes.
- The average travel time from Los Angeles to Honolulu is just around 10 minutes longer than the average flight time from Los Angeles, coming in at roughly five hours and 50 minutes.
How long is it from LAX to Hawaii?
The average time for a direct trip is 5 hours 53 minutes. This is the shortest direct travel time between Los Angeles and Hawaii: 5 hours 49 minutes.
How far is Hawaii from California by plane?
The distance between California and Hawaii In terms of air travel, the shortest distance between California and Hawaii is 2,472.90 miles (3,979.74 km).