The American Automobile Association (AAA) reports that the current average price of a gallon of gasoline in Maryland is $3.21. When you were here a year ago at this time, the price of a gallon of gas was $2.31. This implies that you are currently paying ninety cents more for a gallon of petrol now than you were a year ago.
Where can I find gas prices in Maryland?
MarylandGasPrices.com (in commas) (search by city or ZIP code) – GasBuddy.com Prices of Gas in Maryland (selected cities) – GasBuddy.com Informational Bulletin Regarding Gasoline and Diesel Fuel from the Energy Information Administration
How often are county average gas prices updated?
The county average price of gasoline is updated every day to reflect any recent price changes. To view the averages for each metro area, click here. As the price of oil continues to rise, consumers will see an increase in the cost of filling their gas tanks. Continue reading »
What is the average price of gasoline in the United States?
- For the sake of reference, the typical cost of a gallon of gasoline anywhere in the world during this time period is 1.77 dollars US.
- You may view the pricing in gallons by using the drop-down menu.
- Maryland: The information for this region, as well as the information for other regions in our database, comes from authoritative government sources, regulatory agencies, petroleum firms, and significant media sources.
How does the Glen Burnie gas station compare to Costco gas?
- When compared to the price of petrol at Costco, the price per gallon is much higher.
- They only list the cash pricing on their website.
- When paying with credit, the price per gallon is increased by 5 cents.
- Stupid games with price.
- When compared to the costs in Glen Burnie, there are too many price swings.
Although the station is self-service, the attendant is always kind and ready to offer assistance when needed.