In order to obtain a license to inspect homes in the state of Indiana, you are required to:
- Successfully complete a pre-licensing training course that has been approved by the IPLA
- Completing 12 hours of practical training in the field with a qualified inspector is required
- Pass the pre-licensing course’s final test, which consists of 250 questions and is offered for free and online to members
- Clear the state’s examination
How much do Indiana home inspectors make?
In the state of Indiana, a house inspector brings in an average yearly pay of $47,340, which works out to an hourly rate of $22.76.
How do I become a licensed home inspector in Indiana?
Requirements to Become an Indiana Home Inspector
- Indiana’s education requirements for home inspectors total sixty hours
- Inspections: a total of 12 hours of hands-on experience are counted for the total of 60 hours
- NHIE is the Required Exam
- The application cost is $50, and there may be other expenses
- Insurance Requirements: General liability coverage in the amount of at least one hundred thousand dollars
Do home inspectors have to be licensed in Indiana?
Examination: In order to earn a license as a house inspector, you are required to pass the National Home Inspector Examination, which was developed by the Examination Board of Professional Home Inspectors (EBPHI).Before the state of Indiana can grant you a license to practice as a home inspector, you will need to demonstrate that you have the necessary knowledge and skills by passing this exam.
Whats the most pay home inspector makes?
According to the findings of a survey conducted by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) of the United States of America, the national median salary for professional home inspectors in the year 2020 was little more than $62,000.The highest-earning 10 percent of inspectors took in more than $97,000 per year, while the lowest-earning 10 percent brought in less than $35,000 per year.These figures are presented in comparison.
How much does a home inspector make in Florida?
In the state of Florida, a house inspector can expect to earn a yearly income of $56,980, which works out to an hourly wage of $27.40. If you aim to be just ordinary, you probably won’t last long in the world of self-employment. When you become the BEST at what you do, you stand to make a lot more money.
How do you become a field inspector in Indiana?
You will be able to become a certified home inspector in the state of Indiana once you have successfully completed our online course, as well as our two-day field training session and the National Home Inspector Exam. After you have successfully completed the training, we will send your home inspection certification in the mail along with your certification number.
What state do home inspectors make the most?
- The cities in the United States that provide the best compensation for home inspectors Virginia, Chantilly Annual salary of $64,167 There were 12 reported salaries
- Atlanta, GA. Annual salary of $62,775 20 salaries disclosed
- Houston, Texas (US) Annual salary of $61,086 26 salaries reported
- Nashville, TN. $59 701 per year in salary. 17 wages were reportedly reported
- Tampa, FL. $59,269 per year.
- Display further cities in the area
Whats a good name for a home inspection company?
- Names for a Home Inspection Company That Are Memorable Checkpoint Inspection
- Your Friendly Neighborhood Home Inspector
- 121 Residential Property Inspections
- Inspections of Eco-Friendly Homes
- Home Inspections and Reports in the Bridgeview Area
- Nationally Recognized Inspection Corporation
- Home Inspections should be trusted. What is this, exactly? Send in a Tip
- Complete and Total Home Inspections
How much does a home inspector make in Alaska?
In the state of Alaska, the annual income for a house inspector comes out to around $73,000 on average.