- Your completion of the required number of pre-licensing education hours constitutes the initial step toward obtaining a real estate license in the state of Indiana.
- Candidates for a license to practice as a real estate broker are required to finish a pre-licensing education program that is authorized for a total of ninety hours.
- This training is broken up into three halves, each lasting 30 hours.
Posses a diploma from an accredited high school or its equivalent.
- Complete an authorized pre-licensing education program consisting of a minimum of ninety hours
- Get a passing grade on the course test
- Successfully complete the Indiana Real Estate Exam.
- Choose a broker to act as your sponsor.
- Fill out the application for your license to practice as a real estate broker
A variety of considerations contribute to the overall cost of obtaining a real estate license in the state of Indiana. The state exam in Indiana costs $61, and it costs an additional $60 to activate your license. The cost for the pre-licensing education offered by The CE Shop begins at $489.
What are the requirements to apply for a real estate license?
- What are the prerequisites for submitting an application for a license to practice real estate?
- You need to be at least 18 years old, have a high school diploma or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED), finish an approved real estate pre-licensing course that is 90 hours long, and pass the exam before you can get your license.
- To receive a license to sell real estate, do I need to have a high school diploma?
Where is the Indiana Association of Realtors® located?
143 West Market Street, Suite 100, Indianapolis, Indiana 46204 Telephone: 1.800.284.0084 Indiana Association of REALTORS® Licensed under: Copyright 2019 Indiana Association of REALTORS® Top Member Links Forms Information on Housing Requirements for Obtaining a Real Estate License in Indiana Legal Resource Center Reach Out to Us
How much does it cost to get real estate license Indiana?
The following is a list of all of the fees that are related with getting your real estate broker license in Indiana. 90-hour broker pre-license course: $225. The cost of the state exam is $53. The cost of applying for a license is sixty dollars.
How much does a realtor make a year in Indiana?
In Indiana, a real estate agent can expect to make an annual income of $92,219 on average.
Can I get my real estate license online in Indiana?
Interactive Online Course Lasting Ninety Hours To earn your real estate license in Indiana, you must first complete a 90-Hour Real Estate Broker Pre-Licensing Course. This is the only requirement.
Can you be a part time real estate agent?
Real estate agents that work fewer than 40 hours per week are considered to be part-time agents. Part-time real estate professionals buy and sell residential and commercial property. Your schedule will be much more adaptable if you work in the real estate industry on a part-time basis, despite the fact that your compensation might not be as high as it is for full-time real estate agents.
How many times can you take the Indiana real estate exam?
If you fail the real estate broker test more than once, you can repeat it as many times as it takes for you to pass as long as you do so within one year of the date on your course completion certificate. You are allowed to repeat only the part of the exam that you did not pass if you pass one segment but not the other.
How long is Realtor school?
The time it takes to graduate from real estate school and receive one’s real estate license might range anywhere from two to five months on average. However, this might change based on the license criteria and application procedure of your state, as well as whether you decide to attend a real estate school that offers classes in a typical classroom setting or take classes online.
How many questions are on the Indiana real estate exam?
The broker test includes of 50 questions pertaining to state law and 75 questions pertaining to national law. In order to pass the exam, you need to get at least 60 of the national questions right and 38 of the state questions right. After you have finished the exam, we will provide you with your score as soon as possible.
Do Realtors make good money?
Although the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that the annual salary of a real estate agent is $45,990 on average, there is a wide difference in the amount that agents make. One tenth of real estate agents made less than $23,000 per year, while the other ten percent made more than $110,000 per year.
How do you become a real estate agent?
- Depending on where you reside, you may complete the necessary training to become a real estate agent in around four to six months.
- Classes for obtaining a license that are completed online might help speed up the process.
- There is some variation in the requirements from state to state, but in general, you will need to complete a prelicensing course in real estate, take the licensing test, activate your license, and join a brokerage.
How much do Realtors make in Southern Indiana?
In the state of Indiana, a real estate agent can expect to make a yearly income of $99,052 on average. 549 wages were recorded, and the most recent update was on April 19, 2022.
How many hours is real estate school in Indiana?
What are the prerequisites for submitting an application for a license to practice real estate? You need to be at least 18 years old, have a high school diploma or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED), finish an approved real estate pre-licensing course that is 90 hours long, and pass the exam before you can get your license.
Do you have to go to college to be a real estate agent?
Instructional Methods and Programs Although a college degree is not typically required to become a real estate agent, having one can assist those who are interested in pursuing a career in the field in being competitive and current in their field. The completion of an associate’s or bachelor’s degree — maybe in business, finance, or any other topic that is relevant — is more than adequate.
Can you get a real estate license with a felony in Indiana?
If you have been convicted of a felony that affects your ability to practice real estate properly, has harmed the public, demonstrated obscene or immoral conduct, or would be grounds for sanctions by the state real estate commission, Indiana will not allow you to get a broker license.
How to obtain a real estate license in Indiana?
- Your very first move should be to enroll in the per-licensing Broker course, which is 90 hours long
- Complete three examinations consisting of 100 multiple-choice questions each with a score of 225 or above to pass
- Obtain a score of 75 percent or above on a state examination that was administered by the state testing center Pearson-Vue (the Indy site is located at 91st and Meridian Street)
How do I obtain my real estate license?
- – Check the Driver’s License Find a licensed real estate agent or broker – Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice eLicensing allows you to view the disciplinary measures that have been taken against licensees and people who have violated the Real Estate Law.
- Print a license certificate, self-schedule or reschedule an examination date, renew a license, change your address, and change your address online.