In the U.S. state of Illinois, the community of Loves Park may be found in both Boone and Winnebago counties. The population has increased from 20,044 in the year 2000 to 23,996 at the time of the census in 2010. The Rockford, Illinois, Metropolitan Statistical Area includes Loves Park as an incorporated community.
What is the population of Loves Park Illinois?
Over the course of the last several years, the city has grown to the point that it now extends into Boone County in Illinois, crossing the county boundary with eastern Winnebago. The population increased from 20,044 in the year 2000 to 23,996 in the year 2010 when it was counted. The Rockford, Illinois Metropolitan Statistical Area includes Loves Park as an incorporated community.
Why live in Loves Park?
- In Northern Illinois, the neighborhood of Loves Park is one that is thriving on all fronts, including the residential, commercial, and industrial levels.
- We provide a diverse selection of housing choices, career prospects, and recreational activities to our community members.
- Loves Park is situated along the picturesque Rock River and has convenient access to I-90.
- It is located around 80 miles to the northwest of Chicago.
What are the best places to visit in Loves Park?
- Loves Park Scuba, Number Seven Hidden Treasures Mall and Antiques 8.
- The Anchor and the Hope 9.
- Lounge No.
- 10 at the Town Hall Loves Park, Illinois, Finnegan’s Cottage, number 11 Vic & Jims 12.
- Bowl 13 at the B & B Park.
- Dotty is now 14 years old.
- The age of Dotty, in years Ski Broncs What are the most popular tourist destinations in the Loves Park area?
- What are some of the most popular things to do outside in Loves Park?
Is Loves Park a suburb of Rockford?
Loves Park is located in the Rockford metropolitan area and has a total population of 23,710. Winnebago County is home to the town of Loves Park.
What is Loves Park Illinois known for?
″The Pulse of the Midwestern Region″ In Northern Illinois, the neighborhood of Loves Park is one that is thriving on all fronts, including the residential, commercial, and industrial levels. We provide a diverse selection of housing choices, career prospects, and recreational activities to our community members.
Is Loves Park IL a good place to live?
In overall, Loves Park is a nice neighborhood to call home. It may be roughly divided into two parts: the more established west side, and the more modern east side.
How did Loves Park IL get its name?
LOVES PARK NAMED FOR PIONEER FAMILY Malcom A. Love, who owned 240 acres of farmland north of Rockford, is credited with giving his name to the community of Loves Park. The site was eventually purchased by a sub-divider, who gave the area the name Love’s Park. This piece of land eventually became the central part of what is now the city of Loves Park.
What region is Boone County Illinois in?
There are now 54,000 people living in Boone County, which is located in the state of Illinois and has a county government. The county may be found in the middle of the north central region of Illinois, and it shares its borders with the state of Wisconsin to the north, the county of Winnebago to the west, the county of McHenry to the east, and the county of DeKalb to the south.
When was Loves Park founded?
The past of Loves Park and its development Malcolm Love, a prominent businessman and civic figure in Rockford, made the acquisition of a 236-acre parcel of land along the Rock River in the year 1901. As a result of Love’s land being used by numerous of his industrialist friends as a meeting spot for social gatherings, the area came to be known as Love’s Park.
What is the crime rate in Loves Park IL?
- According to the UCR Program, violent crimes are defined as acts that entail either the use of force or the threat of force.
- In 2018, the rate of criminal activity in Loves Park, Illinois was 369.08 per 100,000 residents, representing a 6.24 percent increase from 2017.
- In 2017, the rate of criminal activity in Loves Park, Illinois was 347.39 per 100,000 residents, representing a 2.67 percent increase from 2016.
What area code is 61111?
ZIP Code 61111
|Post Office City:||Loves Park, IL (View All Cities)|
|Area code:||815 (Area Code Map)|
|Coordinates:||42.33, -88.99 ZIP (~5 mile radius)|