- The community of Monroeville may be found in Monroe Township, which is located in Allen County in the state of Indiana, United States.
- According to the census completed in 2010, there were 1,235 people living there.
- In the year 1851, the town of Monroeville was laid out.
- It got its name from the neighboring Monroe Township.
- In the year 1856, the town of Monroeville received its first post office.
What is the history of Monroeville Indiana?
Monroeville was established in 1851, and today, the town proper is home to around 1,200 people. However, many more people in the surrounding county call Monroeville their home. We strive to advance while maintaining a reverence for our legacy here in the Northeast Indiana Region, which we take great pleasure in and trust in.
Is Monroeville a city in Allegheny County?
- In Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, Monroeville is a borough that has home rule authority.
- It is located in the United States.
- Monroeville is a suburb with a mix of residential and business buildings.
- It is situated around 16 kilometers (about 10 miles) east of Pittsburgh.
- In Monroeville, there were 28,386 people living at the time of the census in 2010.
- In the year 1876, the community of Monroeville could be found in Patton Township, Pennsylvania.
Where is Monroeville Florida?
The coordinates for Monroeville are 40 degrees 58 minutes 22 seconds north, 84 degrees 52 minutes 7 seconds west, or 40.97278 degrees north, 84.86861 degrees west (40.972799, -84.868598). The town covers an area of 0.8 square miles (1.9 km2) in total, all of which is land, according to the data provided by the United States Census Bureau.
What towns border Monroeville?
- Plum is located to the north of Monroeville, Murrysville in Westmoreland County is located to the east of Monroeville, Penn Township in Westmoreland County is located to the southeast of Monroeville, Trafford in Westmoreland County is located to the south of Monroeville, North Versailles, Wilmerding, and Turtle Creek are located to the southwest, Wilkins Township is located to the west of Monroeville, and Penn Hills is located to the northwest of Monroeville.
How far is Monroeville from Ft Wayne?
25 miles / 40 km
|Get:||vacation flight hotel SEARCH|
Which city is Monroeville in?
The administrative center of Monroe County, Alabama is located in the city of Monroeville.
What township is Woodburn Indiana?
In the U.S. state of Indiana’s Allen County, the community of Woodburn may be found in the Maumee Township. At the time of the census in 2010, the population was 1,520, which made it the smallest in the state, surpassing Cannelton, which had a population of 1,563 in that same year’s census.
|Mayor||Joseph F. Kelsey (R)|
Is Monroeville a suburb?
In the U.S. state of Pennsylvania’s Allegheny County, you’ll find the town of Monroeville. This municipality has home rule status. Monroeville is a suburb with a mix of residential and business buildings. It is situated around 16 kilometers (about 10 miles) east of Pittsburgh. The population of Monroeville was recorded as 28,640 at the time of the census in the year 2020.
What township is Monrovia?
The land that is now the town of Monrovia was first surveyed in the year 1834. The community of Monrovia may be found in the upper portion of Morgan County in the state of Indiana. Because it is located in Monroe Township, we may deduce where the name came from.
Who is the mayor of Woodburn Indiana?
Joe Kelsey is currently serving as Mayor of the City of Woodburn.
Is Monroeville PA a good place to live?
One of the most desirable areas in which to make a home in all of Pennsylvania is Monroeville, which is located in Allegheny County. Homeowners of Monroeville enjoy living in a community that has a thick suburban atmosphere, and the majority of residents own their houses. There is an abundance of nightclubs, dining establishments, coffee shops, and parks in Monroeville.
What school district is Monroeville PA in?
Monroeville and Pitcairn are both served by the Gateway School District, which is a public school system in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania that has been recognized with several accolades and recognized as a model by PA LEADS. There are roughly 3,400 kids attending 7 different schools, and the staff of 600 provides instruction to pupils in grades K-12.