Please refer to our live COVID-19 map for further information on travel restrictions in the United States, or enter your chosen travel dates to Myrtle Beach to see if any SkyWest Airlines flights are available on that days. Is SkyWest Airlines able to fly into any additional airports in or around the region?
What are the closest airports to Myrtle Beach?
This airport, which is 68 miles from MYR and serves domestic flights from Florence, South Carolina, serves domestic flights. 87 miles away from MYR lies Wilmington International Airport (ILM / KILM), which serves domestic flights from the city of Wilmington in North Carolina and is a significant hub for the region.
How far is Myrtle Beach from Charleston Airport?
- Charleston International Airport is located 86.3 miles / 138.8 kilometers away from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
- Roughly 1.7 miles (2.8 kilometers) southwest of Hanahan and approximately 4.9 miles (7.9 kilometers) northwest of North Charleston, Charleston International Airport is the closest major airport to the city.
- CHS is the airport code assigned by the International Air Transport Association.
How far is Myrtle Beach from Wilmington Airport?
There are 69.3 miles (111.5 kilometers) between Wilmington International Airport and Myrtle Beach in the United States. Located roughly 3.9 miles (6.3 kilometers) northeast of Wilmington and approximately 8.2 miles (13.2 kilometers) east of Leland, Wilmington International Airport is a major hub for air travel. ILM is the airport code assigned by the International Air Transport Association.
What are the best airports to fly into SC?
You have a plethora of alternatives when it comes to airports. Be advised that traveling into South Carolina is pricey. Take a look at Charlotte, NC (CLT), Greenville/Spartanburg, SC (GSP), Columbia, SC (CAE), Charleston (CHS), or even Savannah, GA (SAV) (SAV). Flightwatchdog (dot)com is a fantastic resource that I’ve been utilizing for the past year.
What major airport is near Myrtle Beach?
- MYR is the airport code for Myrtle Beach International Airport. A list of airports in South Carolina includes Myrtle Beach Airport, Odell Williamson Municipal Airport, Conway-Horry County Airport, Florence Regional Airport, Georgetown County Airport, TSA Checkpoint – Myrtle Beach Airport, Andrews International Airport, Columbus County Airport, Georgetown International Airport, and Andrews International Airport.
Does Myrtle Beach have an airport?
- Myrtle Beach International Airport (IATA: MYR, ICAO: KMYR, FAA LID: MYR) is a public-use airport in Horry County, South Carolina, United States.
- It is located three nautical miles (6 km) southwest of the core business center of Myrtle Beach and serves the surrounding area.
- Formerly known as Myrtle Beach Jetport from 1974 to 1989, it is located on the old Myrtle Beach Air Force Base, which previously served as a military base during World War II.
Who flies into Myrtle Beach Airport?
- There are several domestic flights that fly to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina (MYR).
- Direct flights to the airport are available from 54 airports in the United States.
- Spirit Airlines provides direct flights from Akron to destinations around the United States.
- This is a seasonal route that runs from May to October.
It is not available year-round.Allegiant offers flights from Albany and Allentown, among other cities.