The shortest distance that may be traveled between New Jersey and Miami is 1,673 kilometers, which is equal to 1,040 miles. It will take you 1.86 hours to get from New Jersey to Miami if you take an airplane, given that an airplane travels at an average speed of 560 miles per hour.
How do you calculate flight time from New Jersey to Miami?
- The length of the journey from New Jersey to Miami, Florida, measured in a direct line (sometimes known as ″as the crow flies″), is approximately 1,054 miles (1,697 kilometers), and this distance was used in the calculation of the flight duration.
- The state of New Jersey is where your vacation gets underway.
- It reaches its conclusion in Miami, Florida.
- From New Jersey to Miami, Florida, the direction of your flight will be south (-160 degrees from North).
How long is the train ride from NJ to Miami?
The travel duration from New Jersey to Miami is around 28 hours, and the distance between the two cities is approximately 1392 miles. This includes a stopover period of around ten minutes on average. The route between New Jersey and Miami leaves from Newark and arrives at Government Ctr.Stat.Rail Southbound. This service is provided by Amtrak and Miami Dade Transit.
How far is it from Newark to Miami?
- You may find the answer to your question of how far it is from Newark to Miami by using the website DistanceCalc.com.
- The duration of the flight from Newark, New Jersey to Miami, Florida is exactly 2 hours and 32 minutes.
- Based on real flights that have been taken over the course of the past year, encompassing routes such as EWR to MIA, this is the average amount of time spent in flight (from wheels up to wheels down on the runway).
Do I need a test to fly from New Jersey to Miami?
- Before traveling to Miami, tourists coming from New Jersey are required to show proof that they have had a negative RT-PCR (NAAT) or Antigen (quick-test) test.
- The RT-PCR (NAAT) and Antigen (quick-test) tests must have been administered one day apart.
- After entering Miami, visitors coming from New Jersey are exempt from having to go through quarantine.
- Do I need a test to travel back to New Jersey from Miami?
How long is the flight from New Jersey to Miami?
The typical duration of a flight without any stops is 2 hours and 36 minutes. The quickest travel from New Jersey to Miami is a direct flight that takes 2 hours and 36 minutes.
How many hours is a flight from New Jersey to Florida?
The typical duration of a flight without any stops is 2 hours and 41 minutes. The quickest travel from New Jersey to Florida is a direct flight that takes 2 hours and 41 minutes.
How long is a car ride from New Jersey to Miami?
How long of a drive does it take to get from New Jersey to Miami, Florida? The entire amount of time spent driving is 17 hours and 45 minutes.
How longs the flight from Newark to Miami?
The duration of the flight from Newark, New Jersey to Miami, Florida is exactly 2 hours and 32 minutes.
How long is Miami from Jersey?
The entire time spent in the air traveling from Miami, Florida to New Jersey is two hours and twenty-five minutes.
How much is flight from NJ to Miami?
Good to know
|Average price round-trip||$221|
|Good deal round-trip||$113|
|Good deal one-way||$62|
How far is NJ to Florida by plane?
The shortest distance that can be traveled from Florida to New Jersey by flight is 1,523 kilometers, which is equal to 946 miles. It will take you a total of 1.69 hours to get from Florida to New Jersey if you use an airplane, which travels at an average speed of 560 miles per hour.
How long is a car ride from New Jersey to Florida?
When driving from New Jersey to Florida, approximately how long does the trip take? The entire amount of time spent driving is 16 hours and 21 minutes.
How long is a bus from Florida to New Jersey?
Details on this particular bus route
|Average Ticket Price||$169|
|Minimum Trip Duration||1d2h|
|Average Bus Trip Duration||1d8h|
|Bus Companies on This Route||Amtrak, Greyhound US|
Is there a train from Miami to New Jersey?
There is one train that travels between Miami and Newark every day. The journey from Miami to Newark via rail typically takes roughly 31 hours and 3 minutes, but the Amtrak Silver Service train is capable of making the journey in just 26 hours and 48 minutes at its quickest.
How long is a train ride from NJ to Miami?
Review of the Trip Train travel from Newark to Miami typically takes around 31 hours and 13 minutes, however the arrival time of individual trains may vary and be significantly sooner or later than the timetabled arrival.
How long does it take to drive to Miami from NYC?
- Traveling from New York City to Miami via automobile would take around 19 hours and cover a distance of 1286 miles.
- On the other hand, I would suggest taking around two weeks so that you may stay for one to two days at each location along the road.
- A road journey from New York to Miami will take you through a variety of landscapes, including some spectacular parks, excellent cities, and fascinating roads.
How many hours is New Jersey from Miami?
How long would it take to travel all the way from Miami, Florida to New Jersey? The entire amount of time spent driving is 17 hours and 45 minutes.
Does the Florida Keys have an airport?
- EYW is the airport code for the Key West International Airport.
- Travelers may reach Key West International Airport through connections or direct flights from a number of towns in the state of Florida.
- The airport provides a variety of choices for ground transportation, including as local shuttle buses and rental vehicles, for passengers’ convenience.
- Getting about Key West is both enjoyable and uncomplicated.