When traveling by car, the distance from Louisiana (LA) to Las Vegas, Nevada is approximately 1,568 miles (2 523 km). 1,380 miles /2 221 km flying From: City, one whole trip one-way Checking in and checking out: It includes your hotel, airline, and vehicle rental costs. SEARCH MediaAlpha is the engine behind it. Get: distancedriving distancestopping points point of no return From: To:
How far is Nevada from LA by plane?
It takes around 3 hours and 18 minutes to fly from Los Angeles to Nevada.
Is LA close to Las Vegas?
Driving from Los Angeles, California to Las Vegas, Nevada covers a total distance of 270 miles, which is equivalent to 435 kilometers. A flight from Los Angeles, California to Las Vegas, Nevada covers a total distance of 228 miles while traveling in a direct line. This is the same as traveling 368 kilometers or 198 miles in the nautical system.
How far is from Nevada from LA by car?
270 miles / 435 km driving 228 miles / 368 km flying
|Get:||vacation flight hotel SEARCH|
|Powered by MediaAlpha|
How far is LA from Nevada to California?
When traveling by airplane, the quickest route from Nevada to Los Angeles is 552 kilometers, which is equivalent to 343 miles. It will take you 0.61 hours to get from Nevada to Los Angeles if you take a flight, given that airplanes fly at an average speed of 560 miles per hour. Nevada Distances to Cities.
|Distance from Nevada to Washington||3,391 km|
How long is a flight to LA to Vegas?
The flight lasts around 1 hour and 15 minutes if there are no stops. The stopover location determines the amount of time added on to the total travel time for both direct flights and connecting flights, which can range anywhere from four to seven hours.
Is it worth driving from LA to Vegas?
Depending on how much time you have and what you choose to see along the way, the journey from Los Angeles to Las Vegas may provide you with breathtaking views of the desert, opportunities to see interesting historical sites, and the chance to participate in some exciting outdoor activities. The drive can also be done in the opposite way, if that is more convenient for you.
How long is LA to Vegas drive?
- If you are traveling to Las Vegas from Los Angeles, you should plan to spend at least four hours behind the wheel regardless of whatever route you choose to take.
- I-15 North is the route that most people use since it is the quickest and most convenient route, clocking in at around 4 hours and 15 minutes for drive time over the duration of 270 miles.
- This is true even when traffic is not included.
What California city is closest to Nevada?
- Major cities in the vicinity of Nevada, California Anaheim, California is 43 miles away
- 43 miles to Santa Ana, CA
- 59 miles to Los Angeles, CA
- 59 miles till you reach Long Beach, California
- 60 miles to Glendale, CA
- 93 miles to San Diego, CA
- 99 miles to Chula Vista, CA
- 107 miles to Tijuana, Mexico
What California city is closest to Vegas?
- Major cities around Las Vegas, NV 13 miles to Henderson, NV
- 186 miles before reaching San Bernardino, California
- 196 miles till you reach Riverside, California
- 223 miles to Glendale, CA
- 223 miles till you reach Bakersfield, California
- 223 miles to Anaheim, CA
- 226 miles to Santa Ana, CA
- 227 miles to Los Angeles, CA
Is driving in Las Vegas Easy?
Driving in Las Vegas may be difficult, particularly if you are unfamiliar with the city or the surrounding region and are there for the first time. Unfortunately, another significant issue that plagues our region is that of motor vehicle collisions.
How far is LA and San Diego?
If you leave from Downtown Los Angeles, the distance between Los Angeles and San Diego is 118 miles, and it will take you at least 1 hour and 50 minutes to drive there without stopping or getting stuck in traffic, even if you don’t take any breaks.
How is the drive from Las Vegas to LA?
What is the total distance between Los Angeles and Las Vegas, as well as how long would the drive take?
|Quick Route (via Interstate 15)||270 miles||4 hours 15 minutes|
|Scenic route (via Mojave National Preserve)||320 miles||5 hours 30 minutes|
Is LA near San Diego?
The distance between Los Angeles and San Diego is around 200 kilometers (approximately 120 miles). When driving from Los Angeles to San Diego, how long does the trip take? It is possible to drive from San Diego to downtown Los Angeles or vice versa in around two hours when there is no traffic.