The 1981 Topps #216 card of Joe Montana is considered to be his official rookie card.The value of a PSA or SGC 10 copy of the card that is in pristine gem-mint condition ranges between $40,000 and $50,000 on average.Lower graded versions may be available at substantially lower prices; in example, a copy of Montana’s rookie card graded as Near Mint by either PSA or SGC can typically be purchased for between between $200 and $300.
Joe Montana Trading Card Values in the Football Game
|1981 Topps #216 Joe Montana||$125.53|
|1990 Score #582 Joe Montana||$0.26|
|1990 Score #594 Joe Montana||$0.20|
|1990 Score Hot Cards #1 Joe Montana||$4.53|
|1990 Topps #1 Joe Montana||$0.19|
Which Joe Montana cards are worth the most?
- 1981 MSA Holsum Discs are among the most valuable Joe Montana football cards from the 1980s and should be in the collection of any collector. Joe Montana.
- 1981 Topps Joe Montana Rookie Card (#216)
- 1982 Topps Joe Montana All-Pro (#488)
- Joe Montana In Action (#489) from 1982 Topps
- 1983 Topps Joe Montana (#169)
- Sticker insert for the 1983 Topps set featuring Joe Montana (#21)
How much is a 1990 Joe Montana score card worth?
Estimated PSA 10 Value: $70 Score honored Montana for his fame by placing him at the top of their 1990 trading card collection with the card number 1.
How much is a 1982 Joe Montana card worth?
1982 TOPPS 488 ALL-PRO JOE MONTANA JOE MONTANA
|Grade||Most Recent Price||Average Price|
|NM – MT 8||$46.89||$36.46|
|EX – MT 6||$9.07||$12.53|
How many Joe Montana rookie cards were made?
– during the past few decades As of the month of August in 2021, the PSA has received around 53,000 applications for authentication of 1981 Topps football cards. The staggering number of 18,000 of those cards were Montana rookie cards.
How much is a 1980 Joe Montana card worth?
Joe Montana Rookie Card Value In today’s market, a Montana rookie card housed in a PSA 10 holder often fetches a price of around $15,000. You could get lucky and get one for a price that’s a little lower than that, but don’t depend on it. When you start shopping in the PSA 9 bracket, you should normally be prepared to pay between $600 and $900 for the item.
What 1991 NFL cards are worth money?
- 13 Most Valuable 1991 Topps Sports Trading Cards Football 1991 Topps #360 The name Emmitt Smith. Estimated PSA 10 Value: $100.
- 1991 Topps #73 Joe Montana.
- 1991 Topps #81 The late Jerry Rice
- Dan Marino 1991 Topps #112 Card
- 1991 Topps #554 The name John Elway
- Barry Sanders’ 1991 Topps card, number 415
- Bo Jackson’s 1991 Topps #99 card
- 1991 Topps #582 Deion Sanders
Are any football cards from the 90s worth anything?
Just keep in mind that the majority of football cards from 1990 are only worth a few dollars.This list, on the other hand, only includes the major players.A desirable card from this decade needs to fulfill one of two criteria: it must be uncommon and have a limited print run, or it must feature a prominent player who was active in the NFL and had an influence on the game while he was playing.
What football cards are worth money?
- The 40 Most Valuable Football Cards of All Time Guide 1935 National Chicle Bronko Nagurski Rookie Card
- Tom Brady Rookie Card (Autograph) with a Playoff Contenders Championship Ticket from the year 2000
- 1965 Topps Rookie Card for Joe Namath.
- 1958 Topps Rookie card with Jim Brown
- 1894 Mayo Unknown (John Dunlop, Harvard)
- 1894 Mayo Anonymous
- Rookie card issued by Topps in 1957 for Johnny Unitas
How do you tell if a Joe Montana rookie card is a reprint?
How Can One Determine Whether or Not a Joe Montana Rookie Card Is a Reprint? It is not difficult at all to identify a reprint. The fact that the card has been graded should serve as the first indicator of its authenticity; if the card has been rated, it is quite unlikely that it is a forgery. After that, check for the card stock as well.
How do I find out how much my football cards are worth?
You can find out how much your football cards are worth by using MAVIN. You’ll need a few details:
- Put the year in here. Check the back for the copyright expiration date or the most recent year’s worth of statistics
- The name of the brand is. Take, for instance, trading card brands such as Topps, Upper Deck, Bowman, and Donruss
- Type in the name of the player
- Put the card number in here. Discovered on the card’s reverse side
How do I sell my card collection?
You could hold an auction for them on eBay, sell them to a card store or dealer in your area, or take them to an auction house to be sold as a bulk lot. All of these options are available to you. However, before you begin selling, it is advisable to take stock of what you already have and determine which of your cards are more valuable than others.