The PSI of the concrete will determine how much money you will spend per yard on concrete in Lansing, Michigan. Prices range from $117 to $151 per yard. The cost of delivering concrete (not including the cost of the concrete itself) can range anywhere from $70 to $270 per truck.
How much is a yard of concrete per square foot?
Concrete Prices. The price of concrete ranges from $119 to $147 per cubic yard on average, and this price includes transport for distances of up to 20 miles. The installation of colored, stamped, or stained concrete ranges in price from $8 to $18 per square foot, but the pouring of plain concrete might cost anywhere from $5 to $10 per square foot, depending on the quality.
How much does it cost to install a concrete driveway in Michigan?
Installing a Concrete Driveway, Walkway, or Floor in Michigan and the Costs Involved Price ranges from $7.00 to $10.00 per square foot for a 4 inch reinforced slab at $8.50 per square foot. $10.00 per square foot for a reinforced slab that is six inches thick (Range: $8.00 – $12.00) per square foot Free Estimates from Local Pros.
How much does a concrete slab cost to install?
- How much does it cost to buy a yard of concrete?
- If you want ready-mix concrete delivered to your house, it will cost you an average of $117 per cubic yard, with prices ranging anywhere from $104 to $144 per cubic yard.
- When you hire a concrete professional to construct a concrete slab for you, the charges for labor and supplies are often charged per square foot rather than per cubic yard.
- This is because a cubic yard of concrete takes up approximately one square foot.
How much does ready-mixed concrete cost?
If you need more than one cubic yard of concrete, your best bet is to buy ready-mixed concrete from a concrete provider. This is the most cost-effective choice. The cost is around $108 per cubic yard on average, however this value might change depending on a variety of circumstances. The first thing we need to know is whether or not your order will fill an entire truck.
How much does it cost to pour a 24×24 slab of concrete?
Prices for a 4″ reinforced concrete slab of concrete range from $5.31 to $8.31 per square foot, while prices for a 6″ reinforced concrete slab of concrete range from $6.83 to $10.32 per square foot. The average cost for a 24×24 garage slab is between $3,057 and $5,944, with prices ranging from $5.31 to $8.31 per square foot.
How much does it cost to pour 1 yard of concrete?
The price of concrete is often anything from $104 and $144 per cubic yard, with the average cost coming in at $117 per cubic yard. The price that you pay per yard of concrete will change based on a number of factors, including how far you reside from the delivery business, the amount of concrete that you purchase, and the type of concrete that you require.
How much does stamped concrete cost in Michigan?
Stamped concrete costs between $8 and $12 per square foot for a basic installation, while projects with a higher level of complexity might cost as much as $18 per square foot.
How thick should a concrete slab be?
- The thickness of a concrete floor slab in residential construction is typically measured to be 4 inches.
- If the concrete will on occasion be subjected to severe loads, such as mobile homes or garbage trucks, the suggested thickness range is between five and six inches.
- In order to prepare the base, reduce the ground level to the appropriate depth so that it can accommodate the slab’s thickness.
How much does it cost to pour a 20×20 slab?
For a 20×20 slab, you might anticipate paying anything from $1,600 to $3,200 for it. The figures are derived from the standard price range for a concrete slab, which is between $4 and $8 per square foot. However, the prices might be different. A deeper look at the typical expenses involved in constructing a concrete slab for a barndominium is shown below.
How big is a yard of concrete 4 inches thick?
A layer of concrete that is four inches thick and one cubic yard in size may cover 81 square feet.
How much does a 20×20 concrete patio cost?
The cost of labor and materials combined for a concrete patio with dimensions of 20 feet by 20 feet ranges from $1,200 to $6,000. It’s possible that adding ornamental colors and finishes may drive up the price even further.
How many yards are in a 24×24 concrete slab?
- For a concrete slab that is 24 feet wide, 24 feet long, and 4 inches thick, for instance, you would simply enter ″4″ into the Thickness/Depth box, ″24″ into the Width field, and ″24″ into the Length field.
- Click ″Calculate″.
- 7.11 yards is the correct response that you should give.
- Note that in addition to calculating the volume of concrete, the Concrete Volume Calculator may also be used to calculate the yardage of aggregate products.
How much does a 10×10 concrete patio cost?
- When it comes to the cost, a poured concrete patio will run you around $10 per square foot on average.
- You may expect to pay anywhere from $4 to $30 per square foot, with the average cost falling somewhere between $6 and $15 per square foot.
- However, prices can range anywhere from $4 to $30 per square foot.
- Multiplying the length by the breadth of your patio design will give you the square feet, or you can use our square foot calculator to get the answer.
How much is cement per square foot in Michigan?
Concrete cost per square foot. For a simple concrete slab to be laid, you should budget anywhere from $4.25 to $6.25 per square foot in labor costs.
Is a concrete patio cheaper than pavers?
Poured concrete is theoretically the most cheap option per square foot when considering the expenses of installation as well as the costs of concrete. Nevertheless, despite the fact that the preliminary expense of pavers is more, they provide a better return on investment and have a longer lifespan than poured concrete and stamped concrete.
Do you need rebar for 4 inch slab?
- No, rebar is not necessary for a concrete slab with a thickness of 4 inches when it is placed on grade.
- There is no requirement for rebar if a slab with a thickness of four inches is cast on the ground and remains in continual contact with it.
- It is recommended to use rebar in concrete that is between 5 and 6 inches thick.
- The thickness of the slab directly correlates to the durability of the material.
Is gravel needed under concrete?
Under a concrete slab, footing, or patio, you absolutely need to have gravel. Since it is possible to compress gravel, it serves as a rock-solid base for your concrete when it is used. In addition to this, it enhances drainage, which stops water from piling up underneath the concrete.
How thick does concrete need to be to not crack?
Make sure that a slab is built over a subgrade that is consistently compacted, has enough drainage, and that it is thick enough to sustain the sort of use that it will get in order to prevent load-stress cracking. The very bare minimum recommended thickness for residential concrete pathways and patios is four inches.
How much does a yard of concrete cost in Michigan?
5 sacks of concrete or 3000 psi Concrete $ 142.50 per cubic yard 5.5 bag or 3500 psi Concrete $ 145.50 per cubic yard 6 bag or 4000 psi Concrete $ 148.50 per cubic yard Additional Cement $6.00 per sack of cement High Early Winter Mix Type III Additional Cement Three dollars for each bag of cement HOURS OF DELIVERY: 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM Integrated into the cost of the concrete.
What is the average cost of a yard of concrete?
Use a value of $125 per yard as a starting point for your estimate of how much concrete will cost. However, the cost of concrete varies depending on the location, and in addition to that, you’ll have to pay for the delivery of ready mix as well as figure in the cost of labor if you hire a contractor. Get prices from concrete contractors near me.
How much does a yard of delivered concrete cost?
What is the cost of delivering one cubic yard of concrete, specifically? The delivery price of concrete ranges from around $100 to $200 per cubic yard on average. Concrete must be purchased by the cubic yard if it is to be used for any project of significant size. On the other hand, if you have a job that is not very large, you might be able to order concrete by the cubic foot.
How to estimate concrete costs?
- How to Determine the Cost of Pouring Concrete.
- The expense of completing a concrete project is very variable and is influenced by a number of factors, including the project’s size and complexity, your geographic location, and the kind of material that is employed.
- How much does a yard of concrete cost?
- The price of ready-mixed concrete starts at around $115 per yard on average, but it may go as high as $150 or even higher depending on the mix and where you live.