- In the county of Monroe in the state of Michigan, the area known as Ottawa Lake is considered an unincorporated community.
- The township in which the settlement may be found is called Whiteford.
- The unincorporated community of Ottawa Lake has its own post office with the 49267 ZIP Code, although it does not have any legally defined boundaries or population data of its own.
- Despite this, Ottawa Lake does have its own postal code.
Where is Ottawa County Michigan?
- The county of Ottawa may be found in the state of Michigan, in the United States.
- According to the Census completed in the year 2020 in the United States, the total population was 296,200.
- The city of Grand Haven serves as the county seat.
- The Ottawa Nation inspired the naming of this county.
It began in 1831 and wasn’t formally formed until 1837.The Grand Rapids-Kentwood, Michigan Metropolitan Statistical Area incorporates Ottawa County as one of its constituent parts.
What county is ZIP code 49267?
ZIP Code 49267
|Post Office City:||Ottawa Lake, MI (View All Cities)|
|Coordinates:||41.77, -83.73 ZIP (~6 mile radius)|
What county is lake Michigan located in?
Lake is located in Clare County, Michigan, and is part of Garfield Township. It is an unincorporated settlement.
Does Ottawa Lake Michigan have a lake?
There is a lake in the state of Michigan called Ottawa Lake, and its elevation is 1,532 feet. In close proximity to Lake Ontario and to the north of Bleat Creek is where you’ll find Ottawa Lake.
What is the population of Ottawa Lake Michigan?
Competiton on the Ottawa Lake (zip 49267)
|PEOPLE||Ottawa Lake, Michigan||United States|
Which Great Lake is the deepest?
- Regarding the Lakes In addition to being the largest of the five Great Lakes, Lake Superior also holds the record for having the greatest surface area of any freshwater lake in the whole globe.
- The deepest and coldest of the Great Lakes is Superior, which is also the deepest of the Great Lakes at 1,332 feet. Superior’s average depth is close to 500 feet.
What region is Missaukee County Michigan?
Our Municipality The year 1871 was the year that Missaukee County was established, and it may be found in the middle of Northern Lower Michigan.
What kind of fish are in Ottawa Lake?
Both a public boat dock and a public beach provide access for guests to the water of the lake. Panfish, Largemouth Bass, Northern Pike, and Walleye are all examples of different fish. The lake has very pure water throughout.
Is Ottawa Lake man made?
The lake known as Ottawa Lake is a residual lake that may be found at the border of end moraine deposits. It is situated in an ancient glacial lake basin. The smaller northern lake is connected to the larger Ottawa Lake by a flow that travels south and is carried there by a number of seepage springs, bubbling springs, and cold inlet streams.
What region is Ottawa County in?
The county of Ottawa may be found in the most northern region of the state of Ohio, in the United States. The population was counted as 40,364 at the census taken in the year 2020. Port Clinton serves as the county seat for this area. The county of Ottawa in Ohio
|Land||255 sq mi (660 km2)|
|Water||330 sq mi (900 km2) 56%%|