- The Sikeston, Missouri Micropolitan Statistical Area is included in both the Cape Girardeau-Sikeston, Missouri-Illinois Combined Statistical Area as well as Scott County, which contains the Sikeston, Missouri Micropolitan Statistical Area.
- The county is home to Scott County Central High School, which holds the record for the most state championships won by any high school in the state of Indiana for boys basketball with 18 titles.
In the U.S. state of Missouri, the city of Sikeston (pronounced /sakstn/) may be found in both the southern part of Scott County and the northern part of New Madrid County.
What is the population of Sikeston MO?
- Sikeston, Missouri has a total population of 16,200 individuals, of which nearly all (99%) are residents of the United States.
- As of the year 2019, 1.52 percent of inhabitants in Sikeston, Missouri were born in a nation other than the United States (247 people).
- In the year 2019, the White (Non-Hispanic) population in Sikeston, Missouri was 2.77 times larger than the population of any other race or ethnicity in the city.
- There were 11,200 White persons in the city.
What is the ZIP code for rental property in Sikeston MO?
Apartments, townhouses, and single-family homes serving as principal residences are all included in the pricing for rental properties in the 63801 ZIP code. Check out the article on home values in Sikeston, Missouri for additional information. When compared to the rest of the country, the typical income for a household in this area is $39,853.
What county is the city of Sikeston MO in?
- Each Scott County and New Madrid County are home to the city of Sikeston, which may be found in both of both counties.
- The City Collector is responsible for the collection of money that is derived from the taxes on personal property and real estate, as well as car fees, merchants licenses, contractors licenses, handyman licenses, itinerant vendors licenses, and franchise fees.
- 105 E.
- Center St.
What is Sikeston MO famous for?
The Sikeston Jaycee Bootheel Rodeo has become into one of the most popular events in the community as in recent years. For example, the annual Rodeo Week generates around $8 million in revenue for the local economy as patrons of the event spend money at the area’s hotels, restaurants, and retail establishments.
What is Sikeston Missouri close to?
Jackson, Missouri Cape Girardeau, Missouri Union City, Tennessee
What is the cost of living in Sikeston Missouri?
The cost of living in Sikeston is 74.4.
|COST OF LIVING||Sikeston||Missouri|
How much snow did Sikeston MO get?
|Sikeston, Missouri||United States|
|Rainfall||48.1 in.||38.1 in.|
|Snowfall||3.7 in.||27.8 in.|
|Precipitation||98.4 days||106.2 days|
|Sunny||214 days||205 days|
Is Sikeston MO a good place to live?
Sikeston Reviews The educational opportunities in Sikeston are excellent, and the town has a strong feeling of community. In spite of the fact that the town has not been modernized to its full potential, Sikeston still has many of its endearing characteristics, including its quaint shops, restaurants, and other establishments.
Is Sikeston Rural?
16 023 people are living here as of this year (97 percent urban, 3 percent rural). Zip codes: 63801.