- There are 32 thousand persons living in the Helena, Montana area, of which 99.4 percent are legally recognized citizens.
- 1.33 percent of the population in Helena, Montana was born in a nation other than the United States as of 2019.
- (426 people).
- In 2019, there were around 29,k persons who identified as White (non-Hispanic), which was 28.9 times more than any other race or ethnicity in Helena, Montana.
What is The racial makeup of Helena Montana?
Helena has a median age that is 5 percent older than the state of Montana. There are 93.47 percent white people living in the city of Helena. 70 out of every 100,000 people living in Helena are of African American or Black descent. Asians make up only 0.57 percent of the total population of Helena.
What is the population of Helena Montana 2020?
- It is projected to have a population of 34,256 in the year 2020, making it the sixth most populous city in the state of Montana and the 1154th most populous city in the United States.
- The current yearly growth rate for Helena is 1.68 percent, and the city’s population has expanded by 21.52 percent since the most recent census, which reported a population of 28,190 in 2010.
- Helena is located in the state of Montana.
- In that year, Helena had its greatest number of residents.
What county is Helena Montana in?
The city of Helena may be found in Lewis and Clark County, in the state of Montana. Additionally, it serves as the administrative center of Lewis and Clark County. It is projected to have a population of 34,256 in the year 2020, making it the sixth most populous city in the state of Montana and the 1154th most populous city in the United States.
What is the population of Saint Helena?
Retrieving data According to the most recent figures provided by the United Nations as of Tuesday, August 27, 2019, the population of Saint Helena is 6,062 people. The population of Saint Helena is comparable to 8.0 exponent five percent of the total population of the globe.
What is the racial makeup of Helena Montana?
The Demographics of Helena 93.71% of the population is white 2.76 percent of people identify with more than one race 1.21 percent of the population are Native Americans. Asian: 0.89 percent
What’s the cost of living in Helena Montana?
The cost of living in Helena is 94.7.
|COST OF LIVING||Helena||Montana|
|Median Home Cost||$368,100||$353,700|
What is the median household income in Helena Montana?
|Income & Poverty|
|Median household income (in 2020 dollars), 2016-2020||$60,074|
|Per capita income in past 12 months (in 2020 dollars), 2016-2020||$37,759|
|Persons in poverty, percent|| 11.8%|
What is Helena Montana known for?
As the capital of Montana, Helena is one of the most well-known cities in the state. Because it is located right in the middle of the route that connects Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks, the picturesque town is the ideal spot to stop and stretch your legs while traveling between the two national parks.
Is Helena Montana Rural?
2019 population estimate is 33,124 (99 percent urban, 1 percent rural).
What is the coldest month in Helena Montana?
December in Helena has an average low temperature of 15 degrees Fahrenheit and a high temperature of 32 degrees Fahrenheit. This makes it the coldest month of the year.
Is Helena Montana a nice place to live?
- Helena, which is located in Lewis and Clark County, is often considered to be one of the premier residential areas in all of Montana.
- The majority of people who live in Helena own their houses, giving the city an atmosphere similar to that of a dense suburban community.
- There are a significant number of parks, coffee shops, and pubs in Helena.
- Helena is home to a sizable population of young professionals, and its citizens have a tendency to hold conservative values.
What is the population of Helena 2022?
According to the most recent estimates provided by the United Nations as of Tuesday, June 21, 2022, the population of Saint Helena was 6,112 at that time. The population of Saint Helena is comparable to 8.0 exponent five percent of the total population of the globe.
What is the main source of income in Montana?
Because wages from payrolls are the primary source of income for the majority of Montanans, QCEW data is helpful for examining the ways in which industries benefit their workforce. The Mining sector in Montana is responsible for the state’s highest yearly salary average, followed by the Financial Activities business and the Construction industry.
What is the average snowfall in Helena Montana?
|Helena Annual Climate Averages|
|Average relative humidity||69%|
|Average annual precipitation||11.6 inches|
|Average annual snowfall||47.1 inches|
|Average windspeed||7.7 mph|
How does Montana make money?
- Both the primary sector of the economy, which includes agriculture, forestry, mining, and energy production; and the service sector make up the majority of Montana’s economy.
- The service industry is responsible for employing around one-third of the state’s total workforce.
- A number of high-tech firms have established themselves in the state, and the outdoor recreation industry has become increasingly significant.