- Mesquite is a city located in Clark County, Nevada, in the United States.
- It is near to the state boundary between Nevada and Arizona and is located 80 miles (130 km) northeast of Las Vegas on Interstate 15.
- The city has a total population of 20,471 residents as per the census completed in the year 2020.
- The valley of the Virgin River, in which the city is situated, is found in the northernmost region of the Mojave Desert.
- The Virgin Mountains are located nearby.
What is the average age in Mesquite Nevada?
- Mesquite has a median age of 60.2 years, with men having a typical age of 61.2 years and females having a normal age of 59.5 years.
- According to our calculations based on the most recent estimates provided by the US Census, the current population of Mesquite, Nevada is 21,829.
- The population was estimated to be 21,829 by the United States Census in 2018.
- The population was counted as 15,276 at the most recent official census, which was carried out in 2010.
What is the relative location of Mesquite Nevada?
/ 36.80250°N 114.08222°W / 36.80250; -114.08222 Mesquite is a city located in Clark County, Nevada, in the United States. It is near to the state boundary between Nevada and Arizona and is located 80 miles (130 km) northeast of Las Vegas on Interstate 15. The city had a total population of 15,276 people as per the census completed in 2010.
What is the population of Mesquite fl?
Mesquite’s population is 20,438 people. Since the year 2020, there has been a 19.6 percent increase in the population. Find Out More About the Average The total time spent commuting is 13.8 minutes. The average amount of time across the nation is 26.4 minutes.
What is the population of Mesquite Nevada 2021?
- The current yearly growth rate for Mesquite is 3.43 percent, and the city’s population has expanded by 38.31 percent since the most recent census, which recorded a population of 15,276 in 2010.
- Mesquite’s growth rate is one of the fastest in the state.
- In the year 2021, Mesquite’s population hit a new high of 21,128 people.
- Mesquite stretches over 32 miles and has a population density of 669 persons per square mile despite its relatively small size.
What is the main industry in Mesquite Nevada?
- The industries that pay the highest average salaries are Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services ($72,857), Utilities ($52,778), and Finance and Insurance ($52,692) The industries that employ the most people in Mesquite, Nevada are Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation (1,007 people), Retail Trade (705 people), and Accommodation and Food Services (638 people).
- Retail Trade employs the most people overall.
What’s the cost of living in Mesquite Nevada?
There is a cost of living index of 102.5 in Mesquite.
|COST OF LIVING||Mesquite||Nevada|
Is Mesquite Nevada good place to live?
Mesquite is a superb example of a thriving little town with a strong sense of community. It is a wonderful area to live due to the low crime rate, the over three hundred days of sun each year, the proximity to several beautiful state and national parks, and the nice people. Although it is only a very small town, it has an extremely low crime rate and almost little traffic.
Is Mesquite NV growing?
- Mesquite, Nevada is located in Clark County, Nevada, next to the state line with Arizona and 80 miles northeast of Las Vegas on Interstate 15.
- Mesquite is accessible by car along this highway.
- According to estimates provided by the United States Census Bureau for the year 2015, the city had a total population of 17,904 residents.
- Since then, the number of people living there has climbed by more than 2% per year.
What is the property tax in Mesquite Nevada?
|ASSISTANCE TO INDIGENT PERSONS||0.1000|
|STATE COOPERATIVE EXTENSION||0.0100|
|STATE OF NEVADA||0.1700|
|Total Tax Rate||2.7737|
Does it snow in Mesquite Nevada?
On a yearly basis, Mesquite, Nevada receives an average of 7 inches of precipitation. The United States receives an average of 38 inches of rain per year. The annual snowfall total in Mesquite is about 0 inches. The United States has an average annual snowfall of 28 inches.
What is the average electric bill in Mesquite NV?
Mesquite’s Average Monthly Wage and Expenses
|Basic (Electricity, Heating, Cooling, Water, Garbage) for 915 sq ft Apartment||162.50$|
|1 min. of Prepaid Mobile Tariff Local (No Discounts or Plans)||?|
|Internet (60 Mbps or More, Unlimited Data, Cable/ADSL)||65.67$|
How cold does it get in Mesquite Nevada?
- The climate and weather patterns that are typical throughout the year in Mesquite, Nevada, in the United States The summers in Mesquite are hot and mainly clear, while the winters are chilly and partially overcast.
- Regardless of the season, the weather in Mesquite is always dry.
- In the course of a year, the temperature will normally range from 36 degrees Fahrenheit to 106 degrees Fahrenheit, and it will only very seldom drop below 27 degrees Fahrenheit or rise over 112 degrees Fahrenheit.
Where does Mesquite Nevada get its water?
At the moment, the municipality may draw water from three distinct locations. There are three types: spring water, ground water, and surface water.
Is Mesquite hotter than Las Vegas?
Mesquite, which is approximately 500 feet lower than Las Vegas, has an average temperature that is about 3 degrees Fahrenheit higher than Las Vegas. Mesquite, in contrast to Las Vegas, does not have an urban heat island. This results in lower temperatures being perceivably more bearable during the summer, but it also makes winter nights considerably chillier.
What is the safest city in Nevada?
- The City of Boulder The research done for the year 2020 shows that Boulder City is the safest city in Nevada.
- Boulder City is one of only two cities in the state that does not permit gambling, which is likely one factor that contributes to the lower crime rate.
- In addition to this, the city offers a wide variety of outdoor activities, such as kayaking, ziplining, and excursions to the world-famous Hoover Dam.
How safe is Mesquite Nevada?
Mesquite was ranked number one on the list of the five safest cities in Nevada for 2018, according to a new analysis from SafeWise. The fact that Mesquite’s rate of violent crime is 83 percent lower than the average for the state is equally impressive.
What is the fastest growing city in Nevada?
Top Five Cities in Nevada with the Most Rapid Population Growth
|Rank||City||Change in Population|
|3||North Las Vegas||21.0%|
Is Mesquite Nevada a good place to retire?
Mesquite Reviews It is not busy, it is safe, and (WOW!) we can see the stars when we go there at night. The cost of housing is far lower than in Las Vegas, making it possible for someone with an average income to live relatively well, regardless of whether or not they are retired. We stock 95% of everything that a person might possibly want, and if you’re looking for additional variety, St.
What’s between Vegas and Mesquite?
Nevada location that is midway between Mesquite and Las Vegas. Ute, Nevada, which is located around 3 miles from the geographical center of the state, is the ideal location for a meeting halfway between Mesquite and Las Vegas, Nevada.