You may save money by booking your hotel room in Saginaw online.
What county is ZIP code 48604?
ZIP Code 48604
|Post Office City:||Saginaw, MI (View All Cities)|
|Area code:||989 (Area Code Map)|
|Coordinates:||43.49, -83.97 ZIP (~6 mile radius)|
What is the percentage of African Americans in Saginaw Michigan?
Black or African American residents make up 43.71 percent of the city’s population.
What is Saginaw Michigan famous for?
- Saginaw was formerly a hub for the timber industry, but it has since shifted its focus to agricultural and diverse industries (especially auto parts).
- The Saginaw valley is known for its production of sugar beets and beans.
- Other adjacent natural resources include significant salt, coal, and petroleum reserves.
- The city is home to a campus of Great Lakes (junior) College (1907), which was established in the area.
What was the population of Saginaw Michigan in 1960?
According to the results of the United States Census taken in the year 1960, the state of Michigan had a total population of 7,823,194 residents, placing it in seventh place among the states in terms of population density. Cities.
What percent of Detroit is black?
|Female persons, percent|| 52.7%|| 50.8%|
|Race and Hispanic Origin|
|White alone, percent|| 14.4%|| 76.3%|
|Black or African American alone, percent(a)|| 77.1%|| 13.4%|
What is the poorest town in Michigan?
According to the findings of the research, Hamtramck is the poorest town in Michigan.
Who is the most famous person from Saginaw Michigan?
1. the author Matthew Glave Matthew Glave’s birthday is August 19th, and he was born in Saginaw, Michigan, in the United States. He is an actor, and his most notable works include Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce (1999), The Wedding Singer (1998), and Argo (2012). (2014).
Where do the rich live in Michigan?
The city of Bloomfield Hills, which is located to the north of Detroit, is regarded as the most prosperous community in the whole state of Michigan. Just under 4,000 people call this place home. The typical household earns $170,000 per year, while their home is worth $580,000 on average. In addition, Bloomfield Hills is home to residences that sell for many millions of dollars.
What county is Saginaw MI?
- Saginaw County is a county in the state of Michigan in the United States of America.
- Its official name is the County of Saginaw.
- The population was counted at 190,124 during the census taken in the year 2020.
- The city of Saginaw serves as the county seat.
- By September 10, 1822, the county had already been established, but it wasn’t officially formed until February 9, 1835.
- It is not known where the name of the county came from in the past.
What city in Michigan is between Pontiac and Saginaw?
- I-75 offers a connection to Flint, which is located close, from the north.
- Pontiac is traversed by Business Loop I-75.
- I-75 serves as the terminus for US 24 just north of Pontiac.
- The M-1 (Woodward Avenue) northbound loops around the downtown core of Pontiac (now known as the ″Woodward Circle″), continuing its loop back southbound as ″Saginaw Street,″ and then reverting to the name of Woodward
What is the population of Saginaw, MI?
The city of Saginaw may be found in Saginaw County, in the state of Michigan. In addition, it serves as the administrative center of Saginaw County. It is projected to have a population of 47,725 in the year 2020, making it the 27th most populous city in the state of Michigan and the 827th most populous city in the United States.