- Hot August Nights is a celebration that takes place every year from August 2nd through the 7th in the cities of Reno and Virginia City in the state of Nevada.
- The event is mostly centered on vintage automobiles that were produced before to the 1970s and also include rock and roll-themed activities.
- The fact that the temperature was quite high, as it typically is during the month of August, is where the phrase ″Hot August Nights″ got its start.
The 35th edition of the annual Hot August Nights festival will take place in Virginia City on July 29-30, 2022, and then travel to other locations in the Reno-Sparks area the following week.
What makes hot August Nights in Reno Nevada so special?
2017 was the year that Hot August Nights in Reno, Nevada, celebrated its 31st anniversary. It is easy to understand why it has been so successful: there are almost 6,000 historic automobiles that have registered for this event, and there are probably just as many old cars driving about town that have not registered. Beautiful vintage automobiles may be found at every corner you turn.
What to do in Reno Tahoe in August?
Classic automobiles and hot rods bring Reno Tahoe’s streets to life during the first week of August each year at the city’s annual summer car show. There is a solid reason why Hot August Nights is one of the events that has been going on the longest and is the most well-liked in this region.
When is the best time to visit Reno Tahoe?
- Classic automobiles and hot rods bring Reno Tahoe’s streets to life during the first week of August each year at the city’s annual summer car show.
- There is a solid reason why Hot August Nights is one of the events that has been going on the longest and is the most well-liked in this region.
- During the first week of August, from August 3 through August 8, you will be able to enjoy live music and gaze in awe at the exquisite automobiles that take over the city.
What is hot August Nights?
The Hot August Nights event in Reno is much more than a simple auto show. The attendees may get out their best blue suede shoes and enjoy a wide variety of free live entertainment at various outdoor locations located all across the Reno and Sparks area.
What are the dates for Hot August Nights in Reno for 2021?
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 4, 2021 10am to 10pm The Grand Sierra Resort will serve as the host venue for the Hot August Nights event, which will feature a variety of vendors, live entertainment, and show-and-tell opportunities.
Is Hot August Nights 2021 Cancelled?
We regret to notify you that due to a tough choice that had to be taken, the Hot August Nights event scheduled for this year will not take place until 2021. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
What week is Hot August Nights in Reno?
- Hot August Nights is a week-long event that celebrates classic vehicles and rock ‘n’ roll music.
- This year marks the festival’s 35th anniversary, and it will include musical superstars as its headliners.
- From August 2nd through the 6th, 2022, attendees will be able to kick off their blue suede shoes and enjoy a wide variety of free live entertainment at various outdoor venues located all across the Reno-Sparks area.
How many days is Hot August Nights in Reno Nevada?
The weekend of the 20th through the 22nd of May, 2022. This annual festival will get the engines warmed up and ready for the main event as we Show-n-Shine for three days with vintage automobiles, live entertainment, a vendor village with art and craft merchants, memorabilia dealers, and a variety of food vendor booths, and a Show-n-Shine competition.
How many cars attend Hot August Nights?
Hot August Nights, the largest classic car and nostalgic festival in the country, will descend upon the region this August with more than 6,000 vintage vehicles. In preparation for this event, Northern Nevada is putting itself into high gear. Hot August Nights is the premier classic car event in the United States.
How many people attend Hot August Nights in Reno?
Over 20,000 IN ATTENDANCE FOR A 3 DAY EVENT. AND WE’VE ADDED AN EXTRA DAY FOR 2018!
Where is Hot August Nights held?
The main acts that are taking place during the Hot August Nights festival may be seen for free on the outdoor stages at the Grand Sierra Resort and at the Nugget Event Center in downtown Sparks. Passes to enter The Garage, which is our favored seating area at the Grand Sierra Resort, cost between $50 and $75 each day, and an all-week pass can be purchased for $300.
How big is Hot August Nights?
Inside, there was a crowd of around 10,000 people who were waiting in eager expectation to watch and listen to a live performance by the Righteous Brothers, Wolfman Jack, and Jan & Dean!
What time does the Hot August Nights parade start?
Vehicle exhibitions, celebrity judging, car cruises, and music were among the activities that kicked off the celebration on Friday in Virginia City. On August 8, at 10 a.m., the official Hot August Nights parade will get underway in Downtown Reno. This event will take place during Hot August Nights.
How old does car have to be for Hot August Nights Reno?
ONLY THE FIRST 6,000 CLASSIC CARS, PICKUP SIZE TRUCKS, AND EMERGENCY VEHICLES WILL BE PERMITTED TO ATTEND THIS EVENT, WHICH IS RESERVED FOR OLDER MODELS OF THE YEAR 1979 AND OLDER.