Census-designated place (CDP) Middletown is located in Shiawassee County in the state of Michigan in the United States of America. Middletown is an unincorporated settlement. At the time of the census in 2010, the CDP had a total population of 897. Caledonia Township is home to Middletown, which can be found along M-71 and is situated in between the cities of Corunna and Owosso.
Where is Middleton?
- Middleton can be found in the county of Greater Manchester, in the northwest region of England.
- It is situated two miles to the west of the town of Chadderton and three miles to the west of the major town of Oldham.
- Middleton is also situated 149 miles to the north of Cardiff and 165 miles to the north-west of London.
- Middleton is located five miles south-east of the county boundary with Lancashire, and it was originally a part of the Lancashire county.
Where was Middleton filmed?
The cities of Hamilton and Niagara-on-the-Lake in Ontario, Canada serve as the primary settings for the filming of Middleton. The establishment known as Grey House may be found in Dundas, Ontario. Middleton may be found to the north-west of Chicago, in the general vicinity of DuPage County, as seen on the map that is hung on the wall of the police station.
What is Middleton Wisconsin known for?
It is common knowledge that Middleton is situated in close proximity to a number of sizable lakes, and the town itself is traversed by at least one significant river. In spite of the fact that it is referred to as a little town, it possesses its own own high school.
What region is Gratiot County in?
- There is a county in the state of Michigan called Gratiot County, and it may be found right in the middle of the Lower Peninsula.
- Gratiot County is located in the heart of the Lower Peninsula of Michigan and is comprised of 16 townships, each of which is approximately 36 square miles in size.
- The total land area of Gratiot County is 365,081 acres.
- Alma, Ithaca, and St.
- Johnstown are the three most populous cities in the region.
What are the 8 regions in Michigan?
- The western portion of the Upper Peninsula. In Michigan’s Western Upper Peninsula, you may take advantage of all four seasons to experience unrivaled natural beauty and a wide variety of recreation possibilities.
- Central Upper Peninsula.
- The eastern portion of the Upper Peninsula
- Northwest Michigan.
- The region of northeast Michigan
- The East Central Region of Michigan
- West Central.
- Michigan’s South East Corner
What does Gratiot mean in English?
In the U.S. state of Ohio, the community of Gratiot may be found in both Licking and Muskingum counties.
What counties are in Region 4 in Michigan?
The counties of Bay, Genesee, Huron, Lapeer, Midland, Saginaw, Sanilac, and Tuscola, as well as Shiawassee and Tuscola.