Here are 14 reasons why living in Missouri is awesome, and why everyone should consider making the move here.
- We have several amazing cities that are packed with places to go, things to do, and delicious food
- It doesn’t break the bank. Flickr/ Mark Moz The cost of living in Missouri is significantly cheaper than the norm for the rest of the country, particularly in regard to housing expenditures.
- We get to experience all four of the seasons.
- Water bodies such as lakes, rivers, and streams
- We are the most skilled in brewing traditional as well as artisan beers.
Reduced Expenses of Daily Life The low cost of living in Missouri is another advantage of making Missouri your home. It even won the 10th rank in the country for economical living and, as a result, is quite a bit less than the average cost across the country. You will have the pleasure of spending reduced amounts for your utilities, food, rent, and any number of other requirements.
Should I move to Arkansas or Missouri?
Then you should really consider relocating to Arkansas.a state that is next to Missouri to the south.In conclusion, the spring season in this state has an increased risk of tornadoes.
There have been records of over 50 a year on average.The state is not situated in a region that is particularly prone to tornadoes.Similar to other states in the Mid-West.
- However, sufficient activity is still recorded on an annual basis.
What are the good things about Missouri?
Another of Missouri’s many appealing qualities is its diverse selection of alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages.Rich in tradition thanks to the beer-loving German immigrants who settled the area.St.
Louis is the birthplace of one of the most famous beer brands in the world, Budweiser.Last but not least, you won’t believe this.Here is yet another information about Missouri that you might find fascinating.
- Additionally, the state is home to a sizable wine industry.
What do I need to know about moving to Missouri?
- Transferring to the DMV in Missouri Establish your residence in the state of Missouri
- Go to a license office in the state of Missouri
- Please provide proof of your identification, legal status, social security number, and residence address in the state of Missouri
- Take a vision test
- Pass the test on road signs
- If the license is out of date, you will need to pass both a written and driving exam
- Make any necessary payments
Is Missouri a friendly state?
The state of Missouri is considered to be the 18th most welcoming to taxpayers in the United States. Missouri, which is ranked as having a fairly tax-friendly environment for seniors, taxes retirees’ Social Security income to a certain extent, taxes withdrawals made from retirement funds in their whole, and taxes public pensions to a lesser extent than it taxes private pensions.
What’s wrong with living in Missouri?
However, the state of Missouri as a whole has a high rate of crime. And a tendency toward involvement in gang activity. The state of Missouri as a whole has a higher overall crime rate than the majority of the United States. When compared to the other fifty states, the rate of violent crime in Missouri is among the highest ten in the country.
Where should you not live in Missouri?
- The following are the top ten most dangerous towns in Missouri to live in, ranked from most dangerous to least dangerous. USA, Missouri, Springfield
- St. Louis, Missouri.
- Vinita Park, Missouri. Vinita Park, MO, USA.
- Branson, Missouri. 65616, United States of America, Branson
- Joplin is located in Missouri. USA, Missouri, Joplin
- Caruthersville, in the state of Missouri
- Kansas City in the state of Missouri
- Sedalia, Missouri
What is so special about Missouri?
The state of Missouri is well-known for its assortment of unusually large artifacts.It is home to the world’s largest chess piece, which is 53 times the size of a standard-sized piece, the world’s tallest rocking chair, which is more than 42 feet tall, a rooster which stands 43 feet tall, and a huge pecan which measures 12 feet in length.[Suggested Reading: These Are the Top 10 States in the United States]
How are winters in Missouri?
The coldest and most difficult time of year in Missouri is winter. It may get rather chilly there, with highs of just 40 degrees Fahrenheit in December and January and lows of 20 degrees. During the winter months, the state receives a monthly average of 20 inches of snow, and large snowstorms can occur at any time.
Does it snow a lot in Missouri?
There have been documented instances of snow falling in Missouri as early as October and as late as May. Nevertheless, the majority of it occurs in the months of December, January, and February. As could be anticipated, the snowiest conditions are often seen in the northern counties. The typical winter snowfall height in the area north of the Missouri River is between 18 and 24 inches.
Is Missouri a poor state?
The incidence of poverty in Missouri has been continuously rising, having reached 16.2 percent in 2012, up from 13.3 percent in 2007. The poverty rate has been on a downward trend since 2012, reaching 13.2 percent in 2018. 13.2 percent of people in Missouri live with incomes that are less than the federal poverty level.
Is Missouri safe to live?
According to Safewise, the rate of violent crime in Missouri is significantly higher than the national average. They claim that fewer than half of the individuals in the state have a positive perception of their personal safety. The number of people who can speak from personal experience about the effects of gun violence continues to rise.