The distance between Los Angeles and El Segundo is 9 miles or 14.48 kilometers when traveling in a straight line. More information about getting from Los Angeles to El Segundo, including driving directions and travel times, is provided lower down the page.
What is El Segundo known for?
There are hundreds of Fortune 500 organizations based in El Segundo, including the Los Angeles Times, Los Angeles Air Force Base, and the Los Angeles Times. Our thriving economy, which is known as the ″Aerospace Capital of the World,″ comprises leaders in the fields of aerospace and military, biotechnology, information technology, energy, real estate, and the creative industries.
How far is lax from El Segundo?
4 miles / 6 km
|Get:||vacation flight hotel SEARCH|
Is El Segundo a rich neighborhood?
At 17,272 residents and six component communities, El Segundo is California’s 334th most populous municipality and the 334th biggest community in the state. El Segundo had a per capita income of $55,948 in 2018, which is high compared to the rest of California and the rest of the US.
How far is El Segundo from the beach?
What is the distance between Long Beach and El Segundo? The distance between Long Beach and El Segundo is 17 miles. Long Beach is located in Los Angeles County.
How much does it cost to live in El Segundo?
The cost of living in El Segundo is $249.0 per month.
|COST OF LIVING||El Segundo||California|
|Median Home Cost||$1,604,700||$684,800|
Is El Segundo a nice area?
El Segundo is a little little hamlet near Los Angeles International Airport. It is a very tranquil community with pleasant and kind individuals. The city is really clean and safe for everyone to walk about in. El Segundo High School is home to an exceptionally bright and intellectual group of pupils. There are several places to dine and explore.
Should I live in El Segundo?
- El Segundo is located in Los Angeles County and is considered to be one of the greatest locations to live in the state of California.
- Living in El Segundo provides inhabitants with a thick suburban vibe, and the vast majority of residents rent their residences out.
- There are several restaurants, coffee shops, and parks to choose from in El Segundo.
- El Segundo’s public schools are highly regarded across the community.
Where should I live near El Segundo?
- Los Angeles County’s El Segundo is one of the most desirable areas to live in California, and it is located in the Los Angeles metropolitan area. Living in El Segundo provides inhabitants with a thick suburban vibe, and the vast majority of residents rent their residences there. Restaurants, coffee shops, and parks abound in El Segundo, which is a popular residential neighborhood. Several studies have found that El Segundo’s public schools are of superior quality.
Can you swim at El Segundo Beach?
In addition to individual and family water activities like as surfing, swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding, body surfing, as well as active enjoyment and fitness such as walking and jogging, El Segundo Beach is now available throughout normal business hours and may be utilized for a variety of purposes.
Is Venice Beach water dirty?
When it rains, the most of the worst beach water contamination occurs. A+ beaches may be found in 29 locations around the county, including famous destinations such as Santa Monica Beach at Strand Street and Venice Beach at Topsail Street.
Are dogs allowed at El Segundo Beach?
Dogs are not permitted on the beach, on the bike path, or in the parking lot at El Segundo Beach.