- How far apart are Kansas City and Springfield, Missouri (both in the state of Missouri)?
- If you drive this relatively short distance without stopping for any reason, here is the brief answer to your question.
- Nonstop drive: 168 miles or 270 kilometres.
- The total time spent driving is 2 hours and 42 minutes.
Even if you can cover this distance in one continuous drive, breaking up the trip with a few stops may make it a more fascinating experience.
How close is Springfield to Kansas City?
- When traveling in a southeasterly direction from Kansas City to Springfield, the distance is 148.15 miles, or 267.15 kilometers, and may be driven in 166 miles if you use the MO 13 and MO 52 route.
- If you drive without stopping, the distance between Kansas City and Springfield is 2 hours and 42 minutes.
- This is the quickest path that may be taken to get from Kansas City, Missouri to Springfield, Missouri.
How far apart are Branson and Springfield?
|Straight line distance||39.27 mi||63.20 km|
|Driving distance||44 mi||70.45 km|
Is Springfield Missouri nice?
This week, U.S. News and World Report published a list of the ″150 Best Places to Live in the United States in 2021-2022.″ Springfield was ranked No. 79 on that list. The survey ranked cities based on factors such as attractiveness, the availability of jobs, quality of life, amount of net migration, and overall worth.
Is Kansas City close to Branson MO?
The distance from Kansas City to Branson is exactly 249 miles (400 kilometers), and a journey in typical traffic conditions should take around three hours and fifty minutes.
What is the closest major airport to Springfield, MO?
- The Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF / KSGF) is the primary airport that is located the closest to your location.
- This airport serves domestic routes and is located around 12 kilometers (7 miles) from the heart of Springfield, Missouri.
- Another important airport is Branson Airport (BKG / KBBG), which is located 55 miles to the south of Springfield, Missouri, and serves as a hub for domestic flights departing from Branson, Missouri.
Is there a Kansas City in Kansas and Missouri?
In the year 1854, this region was included into the Kansas Territory. Today, Kansas City, Kansas and Kansas City, Missouri are both still recognized as independent cities with their own incorporated governments; nonetheless, they are included, along with a number of other cities and suburbs, as part of the Kansas City Metropolitan Region.
Is there a shuttle from Springfield MO to Branson MO?
*There is no regularly scheduled shuttle service offered by the airport between Springfield and Branson. Enterprise, which has an extra facility within the city of Branson, and National are the two companies from whom you may hire a car if you fly into Branson Airport. National also has a location within the city of Branson.
What is the closest major airport to Branson MO?
The National Airport in Springfield and Branson (SGF) The Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF), which is situated in Springfield, Missouri, is among the most popular airports for passengers flying to and from Branson, Missouri. Due to its location around 50 miles to the north of town, reaching Branson via Highway 65 is a trip that can be completed in only 50 minutes.
Does Southwest fly to Branson MO?
″We are looking forward to supporting the community and providing Branson Customers with additional new destinations,″ The Branson Service Provided by Southwest: There is one flight every day that travels nonstop between Branson and Dallas Love Field. There is one flight every day without a stop between Branson and Houston Hobby.
How much do you need to make to live in Springfield, MO?
Similar to that in Springfield, Missouri, the cost of living in Springfield, Missouri is relatively the same. To retain the same level of comfort that you are accustomed to, you would require an annual salary of $60,000.
What is Springfield, MO known for?
The combination of big-city amenities and quaint, old-fashioned appeal gives Springfield its well-deserved reputation. Springfield is the ″Queen City″ of the Ozarks, and it serves as a primary commerce and entertainment hub for the smaller villages that surround it. It is also known as the ″King City″ of the Ozarks.
Is Springfield, MO safe to visit?
Is it Dangerous to Live in Springfield? A grade of D indicates a greater rate of crime compared to the typical city in the United States. When compared to other cities, Springfield’s level of safety places it in the 16th percentile, which indicates that 84 percent of cities are safer and 16 percent of cities are more hazardous.
How do I get to Branson MO by train?
- If you want to create your own rail journey to Branson, the first thing you need to do is secure a seat on one of the Amtrak routes that passes through the area, such as the Texas Eagle or the Southwest Chief.
- Both trains stop at stations within a three-hour drive of Branson, Little Rock and Kansas City, respectively, and both offer sleeping quarters on board for passengers who choose to stay the night on their journey.