The distance between Phoenix and Los Angeles is 373 miles via road. What is the distance between Los Angeles, California and Phoenix, Arizona? The driving distance between the two locations is 373 miles. DISTANCE TO GO DRIVING
How far is Phoenix from Los Angeles by plane?
The distance between Phoenix and Los Angeles, while traveling by plane, is 370 miles. This is the distance traveled by air on the most direct route, which is used by the great majority of trips.
How many hours is the flight from Phoenix to California?
Flight time from Phoenix, Arizona to Los Angeles, California The entire flight time between Phoenix, Arizona and Los Angeles, California is 1 hour, 14 minutes.
How far is Arizona from LA by plane?
For the purpose of calculating flight time from Los Angeles, California to Arizona (‘as the crow flies’), we used a straight line distance of about 394 miles or 635 kilometers between the two cities.
How long is the drive to Arizona to Los Angeles?
How long does it take to travel from Los Angeles, California to Phoenix, Arizona? The total driving time is seven hours and thirty-six minutes.
How many hours is Phoenix to Hawaii?
Travel Advisory for Hawaii
|Departing from||Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)|
|Arriving at||Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL)|
|Average flight time||6 hours 57 minutes|
What California city is closest to Arizona?
Blythe is a small town on the California-Arizona border that is mostly centered on agriculture but is also significantly impacted by tourism. It is located where Interstate 10 crosses the Colorado River.
How is the drive from Las Vegas to Phoenix?
When traveling from Las Vegas to Phoenix via U.S. Highway 93, the shortest route between the two cities, it will take you little more than 4 and a half hours. The roadway crosses diagonally over the Arizona desert for 297 miles, providing a practically straight shot between the two destinations on either side.
Is Scottsdale better than Phoenix?
- While deciding between Phoenix and Scottsdale might be difficult, the fact that these two Arizona towns are so near together means that people can take advantage of the benefits that both cities have to offer.
- In comparison to Phoenix, Scottsdale has higher housing expenses but more interesting nightlife occupations, whereas Scottsdale has a cheaper cost of living and beautiful neighborhoods.
How far is Cali from Arizona by plane?
This is based on the straight line distance between California and Arizona (‘as the crow flies,’ which is approximately 502 miles or 808 kilometers), which is used to calculate flight time. The first stop on your journey is the state of California. It comes to an end in the state of Arizona.
What city is closest to Los Angeles?
Major cities in the vicinity of Los Angeles, California
- There are 6 miles between Glendale and Long Beach, CA; 24 miles between Anaheim and Santa Ana; 50 miles between Riverside and San Bernardino CA; 55 miles between San Bernardino and San Diego CA; 102 miles between Bakersfield and San Diego CA; 111 miles between San Diego and Glendale.
Is Arizona close to California?
- Regarding the state of Arizona.
- Arizona is a landlocked state in the southwestern United States that shares a border with Mexico on its southern border.
- Grand Canyon State (as the name suggests) is located in the western United States and shares boundaries with Utah to its north, New Mexico to its east, the Mexican states of Sonora and Baja California to its south, California to its west, and Nevada to its northwest.
Is Vegas close to Arizona?
There is a total driving distance of 349 miles or 562 kilometers between Las Vegas, Nevada and Phoenix, Arizona. Your journey begins in the Nevada city of Las Vegas. It comes to an end in the state of Arizona. A community located halfway between Las Vegas, Nevada and Arizona can be of interest if you’re planning a get-together for yourself and your buddy.
Can you drive from LA to Vegas?
You should plan on spending at least four hours on the road if you’re traveling from Los Angeles to Las Vegas. The route you choose will depend on your preferences. Without taking into consideration traffic, travelling on the I-15 N is the shortest and most common route, taking around 4 hours and 15 minutes for a total trip duration of 270 miles.
How far is Phoenix from the California border?
568 miles / 914 km.
How long does it take to get to Texas from Arizona?
Yes, the distance between Arizona and Texas is 1182 miles while traveling by car. Traveling by car from Arizona to Texas takes roughly 17h 52 minutes.