- There are 2,527 miles or 4,067 kilometers between Tampa, Florida and Los Angeles, California in total driving distance.
- Your journey begins in the Florida city of Tampa.
- It comes to a conclusion in the city of Los Angeles, California.
- It is possible that you may want to calculate the total driving time between Tampa, FL and Los Angeles, CA so that you can know when you will arrive at your destination if you are planning a road trip between the two cities.
How far is Tampa from Los Angeles by plane?
- There are 2,527 miles (4 067 kilometers) between Tampa, FL and Los Angeles, CA in total driving distance.
- In Tampa, Florida, your journey begins.
- It comes to an end in the city of Los Angeles.
- It is possible that you may want to calculate the total driving time between Tampa, FL and Los Angeles, CA so that you can know when you will arrive at your destination if you are planning a road trip between these two cities.
How long drive to Tampa Florida to California?
How long does it take to travel from Tampa, Florida to Los Angeles, California? The entire driving time is 38 hours and 39 minutes, including stops.
How far is California from Tampa by plane?
According to the ‘as the crow flies’ distance between Tampa, Florida and California (about 2,245 miles or 3,614 kilometers), the flight duration is calculated based on a straight line distance between the two cities.
How far is LA from Tampa Bay?
The driving distance between Los Angeles (LAX) and Tampa (TPA) is 2514 miles / 4046 kilometers, with a trip duration of approximately 45 hours 2 minutes by automobile.
What is the halfway point between Tampa and Los Angeles?
In the middle of the journey between Tampa, FL and Los Angeles, CA Mountain Home, Texas, is the hamlet that serves as the exact midway point on the route between Chicago and Los Angeles. The zip code 78058 is the one that is closest to the midway. The exact latitude and longitude coordinates are 30° 15′ 4′ N and 99° 27′ 14′ W. The location is located at the intersection of two highways.