Wash the Duster by hand, using lukewarm water and a mild soap.
A mild detergent like Woolite is recommended by the California Duster company for washing the Duster.
Dry your California Duster.
It is important to air dry the Duster and not put it in a clothes drier.
How do I clean my original California duster?
Care and Cleaning: The California Car Dusters work best when they’re dirty. Just shake them out before and after each use. Should your duster ever become so dirty that it requires an actual cleaning, just wash it in cold water with a mild detergent (like Woolite) and let it air dry.
How do you clean a duster?
How to Clean Dusters
- Throw your duster into a machine washer with two tablespoons of detergent and let air dry. Machine washing is only doable if you have a rag duster.
- Wash feather dusters gently, by hand, with a mixture of one part water to two parts baby shampoo.
- Clean your feather duster with rock salt if you don’t have baby shampoo.
How long does a California Car Duster last?
What is a California Car Duster?
The Original California Car Duster literally works like magic. It utilizes the proven technology of baking a special paraffin wax into 100% cotton strands to assure that dust is lifted and removed, not just pushed around. The Original California Car Duster gives cars the appearance of looking just washed.
How do you use a duster rejuvenator?
Keep the duster aside for at least 30-40 minutes. One more time hold the duster in one hand, spray duster rejuvenator on the duster at least 50-60 times covering the overall surface. Keep the duster aside for at least 30-40 minutes and allow the duster to dry well.
How do you wash a car cover in California?
- Place the cover in a largest washing machine available.
- Use the GENTLE cycle, if available.
- Wash according to the above chart for appropriate cleaner and machine settings.
- Rinse the cover twice (2x) with water only to remove all of the cleaner.
- Dry according to chart.
How do you clean a cobweb duster?
Gently run your hand over the submerged bristles a few times to loosen the last of the dirt. Drain the sink and rinse the cobweb duster thoroughly with warm water. Shake the excess water from the cobweb duster and carefully blot it with a dish towel or paper towels.
How do you clean a wool duster?
How to Clean a Lambswool Duster
- Fill a sink with warm water and 2 tbsp.
- Dip the lambswool duster repeatedly in the soapy water to break up and remove dust and dirt.
- Drain the sink.
- Pour 1 tbsp.
- Place the duster on a large towel to air dry.
- Vacuum the lambswool duster gently with your vacuum cleaner’s brush attachment.
How do you clean electrostatic duster?
To remove the dust from the Static Duster, simply take it outside and shake it upside down vigorously. If you require a more thorough cleaning of the duster you may use warm soapy water, followed by a clean water rinse, then hang to dry. Keep the Static Duster away from fire, oil, and computers.