– Bars & Clubs – Jazz Clubs & Bars – Dance Clubs & Discos – Blues Clubs & Bars – Piano Bars – Comedy Clubs – Wine Bars – Gay Clubs & Bars – Karaoke Bars – Bar, Club & Pub Tours Bars & Clubs Jazz Clubs & Bars Dance Clubs & Discos Blues Clubs & Bars Dance Clubs & Dis
What is going on in Kansas City this weekend?
Ali Sodal and Rian Marques, both players for the Kansas City Comets, had a busy weekend but are looking forward to playing the Milwaukee Wave in a home-and-home doubleheader this coming weekend. The Comets are now 9-1-1 in the Major Arena Soccer League, and the following is a rundown of this week’s Comets events:
What are the best things to see in Kansas?
On Monday, tickets for the front row for the Cincinnati Bengals game sold by Ticketmaster were going for around $6,600 each. Prices in the amount of $10,000 were asked for the better seats. The first row seats are priced at $70,000 apiece. Following the Bengals’ victory over the Kansas City Chiefs in the American Football Conference,
What to do in Kansas City this weekend?
- Friends University will be hosting a jazz festival.
- Winterfest Bluegrass Festival.
- The Second Coming of the Flea Market
- Live performance by Stoney LaRue
- The song ″Down to the Bar″ is performed by Cole Swindell.
- Karen Carpenter homage.
- Folk music may be heard at Wave.