In the state of Iowa, in the United States, the town of Monona may be found in Clayton County. At the time of the census in the year 2020, there were 1,471 people living in the area. The Monona name comes from the language of the American Indian. In 1916, the town of Monona had a public house, two stores, and a number of auto repair businesses.
What is the county seat of Monona?
It serves as the administrative center of Monona County.Between Council Bluffs and Sioux City, this is the largest town on the Iowa side of the Missouri River.Sioux City lies farther south.The main street in this city is around 75 feet (23 meters) wide, making it the largest main street in all of the United States.This fact is the city’s primary claim to fame.
- in decimal form are 42.027490, -96.096513.
Where is Onawa Iowa?
City located in Monona County, Iowa, Onawa is located in the United States. At the time of the census in 2000, there were 3,091 people living there.
What is there to do in Monona Iowa?
- Gateway Park is one of the top things to do in Monona, Iowa.
- KGK Freehand Freelance Art. 308 Deer Rd
- Campgrounds with a Scenic View
- Park of the City of Monona
- 210 South Egbert Street, Post Office Box 434
- Monona Historical Society
- The Monona Public Library is located at 111 North Page Street
- The St. Paul Lutheran Church, Elca, which may be found at 206 Walnut Street
- East Depuy Street, P.O. Box 434 is the location of the Monona Historical Museum.