FAQ In Los Angeles, where can I purchase a FasTrak transponder if I need one? Purchase a FasTrak ® transponder for $44.99 at eligible Costco Warehouses and Orange County Albertsons stores and receive $5.01 in free tolls applied to your account after the transponder is activated at TheTollRoads.com. This offer is valid only in the state of California.
How does FasTrak work in California?
With a FasTrak account, drivers register their car’s license plate and attach a FasTrak transponder to the windshield of their vehicle, allowing the toll to be withdrawn from their account automatically whenever they pass through a tolling station. In California, there are eleven different organizations that operate toll bridges, lanes, and roadways.
Where can I buy a FasTrak transponder?
- Purchase a FasTrak® transponder for $44.99 at participating Costco Warehouses and Orange County Albertsons stores, and you’ll receive $5.01 in free tolls added to your account after the transponder is activated at TheTollRoads.com when the transponder is activated.
- For example, in Costco, look for FasTrak transponders at the ticketing/gift card department, or near the service desk (Albertsons).
Where can you buy a California fast track pass?
Where Can You Get a California Fast Track Pass? Where Can You Get a California Fast Track Pass? Buy your California FasTrak pass by mail, online through the FasTrak website, or at one of the many retail outlets located around the state. A large number of Walgreens, Safeway, and Costco outlets in the San Francisco Bay Area offer passes.
What are the benefits of using Fastrak flex?
Some express lanes provide qualifying carpools with the option of traveling for free or at a reduced toll rate if they have a valid FasTrak Flex transponder that has been placed in the right position. If you drive a clean air car and have current DMV-issued decals, you may be eligible for a discount on some tolled highways, lanes, and bridges in select areas.
How do I get FasTrak in Los Angeles?
To Place an Order via Mail To complete this procedure, you must fill out the FasTrak account application form, which contains all of the necessary requirements. FasTrak will create a web account for you as soon as your application is received by the company. Following the receipt of your toll tag in the mail, you will be able to finish your account setup through our website.
Where to buy FasTrak flex Los Angeles?
Alternatively, you can place an order for a FasTrak Flex toll tag online, by phone (877-BAY-TOLL (877-229-8655), or by visiting the FasTrak Customer Service Center in person to pick up your toll tag.
Can I buy FasTrak at AAA?
You may acquire your transponder at a reduced rate by visiting participating AAA, Albertsons, or Costco outlets. Before utilizing Metro ExpressLanes, you must first activate the transponder on your account, whether it is a new or existing one.
Does Costco sell FasTrak Los Angeles?
For example, in Costco, look for FasTrak transponders at the ticketing/gift card department, or near the service desk (Albertsons). Not only do the Toll Roads provide a more direct route to the greatest food shops in Southern California, but you’ll also be rewarded when you get at your destination.
Does Costco sell FasTrak?
FasTrak toll tags are available at Costco and Walgreens. Please see the Get FasTrak page for a list of retail store locations that sell toll tags and toll cards.
How much does FasTrak cost Los Angeles?
WHAT DOES IT COST TO PARTICIPATE? Everyone: FasTrak account should have a $40-$50 start-up amount. Drivers who participate in carpools will not be charged a toll. Solo drivers will be charged anything between $0.25 and $1.40 every mile driven on their own.
Does Safeway sell FasTrak?
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Customers of FasTrak may now purchase toll tags at more than 125 Walgreens locations around the Bay Area, as well as at about 100 Safeway supermarkets and two dozen Costco warehouses, according to the company.
Is FasTrak and toll roads the same?
FasTrak has arrived in its nascent stage of development. All Toll Roads accounts are now referred to as FasTrak accounts, and sticker transponders have been provided to all customers.
Is Metro Express the same as FasTrak?
A conventional FasTrak transponder will function on the ExpressLanes, however you will be charged the Single Occupancy toll rate at all times. Obtaining a switchable transponder is required if you wish to utilize the ExpressLanes as a carpooler and avoid being charged a toll on your trip.
How much does FasTrak cost in California?
You will not be charged any fees to create or maintain a FasTrak account, no matter which form of toll tag you choose to use. Consider your FasTrak account to be a mini-bank account for tolls and toll payments. Tolls will be automatically withdrawn from your account balance each time a toll is collected, therefore be sure to keep a positive balance on your account.
Can FasTrak be used in Southern California?
You will not be charged any fees to create or maintain a FasTrak account, no matter what form of toll tag you choose to use. FasTrak accounts are similar in nature to small bank accounts for tolls. Tolls will be automatically withdrawn from your account balance each time a toll is collected. Your account must always have a positive balance.
What is the difference between FasTrak and FasTrak Flex?
- The regular FasTrak toll tag is accepted at all toll bridges in the Bay Area, in fast lanes for solo cars, and at San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
- The FasTrak Flex toll tag is equipped with a three-position switch that indicates whether you are going in a carpool or traveling by yourself.
- It is the toll tag for all Bay Area express lanes that is designated for carpooling and clean air vehicles.
Does Albertsons sell FasTrak?
ALBERTSONS NOW OFFERS FASTRAK TRANSPONDERS FOR SALE.
How much is FasTrak 91 Freeway?
Before you become overjoyed at the prospect of saving some time on the motorway, ensure sure your FasTrak transponder is fully charged. Prices for utilizing the toll lanes, which will be posted on electronic message boards, will range from $1.80 to $4.95 depending on the time of day and how much traffic is passing through the area.
Can I use my FasTrak transponder in another car?
Yes. Hardcase FasTrak transponders may be transported from one vehicle to another. Please make sure that the license plate number of every car is listed on the account to prevent being in violation.
Where can I buy FasTrak?
Alternatively, you can place an order for a FasTrak Flex toll tag online, by phone (877-BAY-TOLL (877-229-8655), or by visiting the FasTrak Customer Service Center in person to pick up your toll tag. Is FasTrak less expensive at Costco?
Where to buy a FasTrak?
- FasTrak tags can be seen at retail outlets such as Costco, Safeway, and Walgreen’s.
- What is the cost of purchasing a FasTrak?
- The transponders are around $40 in cost (though, fortunately, that amount may be applied as a credit toward your tolls), and they must be registered on the ExpressLanes website before they can be utilized.
- Everyone who has a transponder will be required to pay a $1 monthly charge starting on June 1st.
Does Costco sell FasTrak?
FasTrak tags can be seen at retail outlets such as Costco, Safeway, and Walgreen’s. You may find a list of retail store locations that offer FasTrak on the Where to Buy portion of our website. We recommend that you phone the retail store ahead of time to check that they have toll tags in stock before you arrive.
How much is FasTrak monthly?
- Fees for using FasTrak.
- An account is subject to a $3.50 minimum monthly toll (MMT), plus $1 for each transponder that is linked with the account.
- The MMT is a credit that may be used to your monthly toll expenses.
- If you do not spend $4.50 per month on tolls, your account will be charged the difference, up to a total of $4.50, for an account with one transponder if you do not spend the required amount.