Driving from Albuquerque, New Mexico to Gallup, New Mexico covers a distance of 230 kilometers. The total amount of time spent traveling is 2 hours and 12 minutes.
What’s between Gallup and Albuquerque?
Grants, New Mexico, which is located approximately 7 miles from the geographical center of the state, is the ideal location for a meeting halfway between Gallup and Albuquerque in New Mexico. The town of Anzac in New Mexico is the precise location of the point that denotes the midway point.
How long does it take to get to Albuquerque to Gallup?
2 hours, 5 minutes
|Get:||vacation flight hotel SEARCH|
How far from New Mexico to Gallup New Mexico?
170 miles separate Gallup and New Mexico, their closest neighboring state.
What cities are between Gallup and Albuquerque?
- McCune is one of the cities that can be found in between Gallup and Albuquerque in New Mexico. NM (New Mexico) 5 percent 132 miles to go.
- The town of Wingate in New Mexico 6 percent 130 miles to go.
- The state of New Mexico, Perea 7 percent 128 miles to go.
- This is Fort Wingate. NM (New Mexico) 10 percent 124 miles to go.
- 13 percent of Iyanbito come from New Mexico
- 15 percent in New Mexico
- Gonzales. New Mexico 16 percent
- 17 percent of South Guam
- South Guam
- New Mexico
How is the drive from Albuquerque to Santa Fe?
The distance from Albuquerque to Santa Fe is only 65 miles, which can be covered in just under an hour if you use the freeway.The Turquoise Trail, on the other hand, will get you to the summit through the circuitous route that goes through Tijeras and Route 14.Because to the reduced speed restriction, the trip will take 1 hour and 40 minutes longer, despite the fact that the distance traveled is only slightly increased.
How far is Farmington from Gallup?
From Gallup to Farmington, the road conditions are about 179 kilometers and 111 miles.
What is there to see between Flagstaff and Albuquerque?
- The Harvey House Museum and Museum are two of the best stops along the route from Albuquerque to Flagstaff.
- Route 66 Casino Hotel. Casino.
- Sky City Cultural Center, which also houses the Haak’u Museum.
- History museum located at the New Mexico Mining Museum
- El Malpais National Monument. Park of the nation
- Ice Cave and Bandera Volcano.
- Bluewater State Park.
- El Morro National Monument
What is Gallup New Mexico known for?
In 1881, Gallup was established as a headquarters for the southern transcontinental rail line.This role led to the city’s rapid growth.In close proximity to the Navajo Nation, the Hopi Reservation, and the Pueblo of Zuni, Gallup serves as a genuine entry point to the Native American experience.Rand McNally has recognized Gallup, Colorado, as the most patriotic small town in the United States.
What is Gallup famous?
Gallup, Inc. is a multinational research and consulting firm with headquarters in Washington, District of Columbia. George Gallup established the organization in 1935, and it quickly became well-known for the public opinion surveys it conducted all around the world.
Is Gallup New Mexico on the border?
The city of Gallup is located in northern New Mexico, close to the state line with Arizona. It is next to grounds that are owned by the Navajo Nation.