When traveling by vehicle, the distance from Greece, New York to New York City, New York is 341 miles. The total amount of time spent traveling is 6 hours and 19 minutes.
The length of time it takes to fly from New York, New York to Greece is estimated to be around 7,756 kilometers or 4,820 miles when based on the distance that may be traveled in a direct line between the two locations.
How far is it from New York to Athens Greece?
The distance between New York City, New York and Athens, Greece There are 4,937 miles that separate New York City, New York and Athens, Greece when traveling by plane in a direct line. This is the same as driving 7,945 kilometers or traveling 4,290 nautical miles.
Where is Greece NY?
The town of Greece may be found in the more northern section of the county. It is next to the city of Rochester on its eastern side, the town of Gates on its southern side, the towns of Parma and Ogden on its western side, and Lake Ontario on its northern side. This town is considered to be an adjacent suburb of Rochester.
How much does it cost to drive from New York to Greece?
Driving, which can range in price from $30 to $50 and take up to 7 hours and 40 minutes, is the most economical method to go from New York to Greece. How long does it take to go from New York to Greece using the quickest means possible?
What is the town motto of Greece NY?
″Discover the Promise″ is the motto that is used by the town. The town of Greece may be found in the more northern section of the county. It is next to the city of Rochester on its eastern side, the town of Gates on its southern side, the towns of Parma and Ogden on its western side, and Lake Ontario on its northern side. This town is considered to be an adjacent suburb of Rochester.
How many hours is the flight from New York to Greece?
The typical duration of a flight without any stops is 9 hours and 24 minutes. The quickest travel from New York to Greece is a direct flight that takes 9 hours and 24 minutes.
How far is Greece from USA by plane?
The shortest distance that may be traveled between Greece and the United States is 9,431 kilometers, which is equal to 5,860 miles. When traveling from Greece to the United States via airplane (which travels at an average speed of 560 miles per hour), the trip will take around 10.46 hours.
Can you fly straight to Greece?
In comparison to the dozens of European corporations that visit Greece on an annual basis, Delta is the only airline in the United States that offers direct flights to the country. There are flights available on many different foreign carriers, including British Airways, Air Berlin, Lufthansa, Air France, American Airlines, United, and Aeroflot, amongst many more.
How many hours is a plane ride to Greece?
The amount of time it takes to fly from the United States to Greece The entire time spent in the air traveling between the United States and Greece is 12 hours and 15 minutes.
Is Greece an expensive place to visit?
The cost of living in Greece is surprisingly low. The cost of a meal, a drink of wine, a bed in a hostel dormitory, or a ride on a public bus in Greece is not prohibitively high, and travelers may find extremely pleasant places to stay for 30 to 40 euros per night.
How many hours is it from JFK to Greece?
- It takes a total of 10 hours and 22 minutes to fly from JFK to Athens, which is located in Greece.
- This is based on the assumption that a commercial aircraft travels at an average speed of flight of 500 miles per hour, which is equal to 805 kilometers per hour or 434 knots.
- Additionally, it adds an additional half an hour to the total time required for takeoff and landing.
- The actual time might be different for you based on the wind speeds.
Is Greece warm in the winter?
- The winter season in Greece is rather comfortable, with temperatures often ranging from 12 to 15 degrees Celsius on average.
- Temperatures, on the other hand, tend to plummet as one travels more to the north; for example, in places like as Epirus, Macedonia, or Thrace, the mercury often sinks below zero degrees Celsius and, on extremely rare instances, can dip to a temperature as low as -20 degrees Celsius.
Is it safe to holiday in Greece?
OVERALL RISK: LOW. Traveling to Greece is a very risk-free endeavor. It is quite improbable that tourists would be victims of any crimes or acts of violence. The only thing to be concerned about is minor crime on the streets, but as long as you take the necessary safety precautions, your vacation should go off without a hitch.
What is the best month to visit Greece?
Outside of the busiest times in the summer, the months of April through June and September and October are the ideal times to go to Greece (September and October). The weather is warm, but not suffocating, and you’ll find that most places are open, even if it’s still very quiet.
What is the cheapest time of year to fly to Greece?
- It is feasible to visit Greece on a little budget.
- You only need to make appropriate preparations.
- Skyscanner reports that September, October, and November are the three months that offer the best value for purchasing a travel to Greece.
- According to the website, if you book your travel during the month of November, you have the potential to save up to 18 percent off of the yearly price average for flights.
Do you have to be vaccinated to go to Greece?
- If you have not had your COVID-19 vaccinations within the last 5 days, you are required to remain in self-imposed quarantine for the entire 5 days after your arrival.
- It is possible that immigrants who are not citizens of the United States but who are not U.S.
- citizens and who meet an exemption to the requirement for proof of COVID-19 immunization will be required to complete extra procedures after arriving in the country.
Do they speak English in Greece?
In spite of the fact that Greek is both Greece’s and Athens’ official language, English is also widely spoken throughout the city, so you shouldn’t have any trouble communicating while you’re there. In Greece, the English language is frequently used, particularly in areas of the city that are frequented by tourists.
How much would it cost to go to Greece?
How Much Does It Typically Cost to Stay at a Hotel in Greece?
|Food and drink||$455|
What US cities fly direct to Greece?
The Greek Tourism Ministry said on Friday that direct flights to Athens from the cities of New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, Newark, and Washington, DC will be available throughout the course of this year. United Airlines had just made the announcement that they would be operating a new trip from Washington to Athens.