- Driving from Santa Rosa, New Mexico to Amarillo, Texas covers a distance of 172 miles (or 277 kilometers) in its entirety.
- The first stop on your vacation will be in Santa Rosa, New Mexico.
- It comes to a conclusion in Amarillo, Texas.
- If you are going to be traveling by car, you should probably figure out how long it will take you to get from Santa Rosa, New Mexico to Amarillo, Texas and then determine when you expect to arrive at your final destination.
How far is it from Santa Rosa New Mexico to the border of Texas?
- When traveling east from Santa Rosa to Amarillo, the distance is 162.38 miles.
- Traveling by vehicle via the I-40 route increases this distance to 172 miles (276.81 kilometers).
- If you drive without stopping, the distance between Santa Rosa and Amarillo is two hours and twenty-five minutes.
- This is the quickest path that may be taken to get from Santa Rosa, New Mexico to Amarillo, Texas.
- Bard, New Mexico serves as the midway point.
How far is Santa Rosa New Mexico from Albuquerque?
If you use the I-40 route, it will take you 115 miles (185.07 kilometers) to get from Albuquerque to Santa Rosa from an easterly direction. The driving distance is 109.35 miles. Albuquerque and Santa Rosa are 1 hour 40 mins distant apart, assuming you travel non-stop. This is the quickest path that may be taken to get from Albuquerque, New Mexico to Santa Rosa, New Mexico.
How far is Santa Rosa New Mexico from Amarillo from New Mexico?
- Amarillo is located in the state of Texas, and Santa Rosa is located in the state of New Mexico.
- The distance from Amarillo to Santa Rosa in the west direction is 162.38 miles, and the distance by car following the I-40 route is 172 miles (276.81 kilometers).
- If you drive non-stop from Amarillo to Santa Rosa, the trip will take 2 hours and 24 minutes.
- Guadalupe County is home to the city of Santa Rosa.
Does Route 66 go through Santa Rosa New Mexico?
However, prior to 1937, it followed a lengthier route that went via Los Lunas, Albuquerque, and Santa Fe. This route is roughly equivalent to what is currently known as New Mexico State Road 6 (NM 6), Interstate 25, and U.S. Route 66 in the state of New Mexico.
|U.S. Highway 66|
|West end||US 66 at the Arizona state line|
|US 85 in Albuquerque US 84 in Santa Rosa US 54 in Tucumcari|
|East end||US 66 at the Texas state line|
How far is Albuquerque from Texas border?
Driving all the way from Texas to Albuquerque, New Mexico covers a total distance of 666 miles (1 072 kilometers). Your vacation starts out in the great state of Texas. It comes to a close in the city of Albuquerque in New Mexico.
How far is it from Amarillo to Albuquerque?
|Straight line distance||269.89 mi||434.34 km|
|Driving distance||286 mi||460.44 km|
What is between Amarillo and Albuquerque?
Along the route from Amarillo to Albuquerque (with a few brief deviations), the Sandia Peak Tramway, Cadillac Ranch, and Blue Hole are three of the most notable places to see. The Broken Saddle Riding Company, the Tucumcari Quay County Chamber of Commerce, and Russell’s Truck & Travel Center are a few of the other popular sites in the area.
How far is Tucumcari New Mexico from Amarillo, TX?
Driving from Tucumcari, New Mexico to Amarillo, Texas covers a distance of 113 miles (or 182 kilometers) in its entirety. The first stop on your journey will be at Tucumcari, New Mexico.
Is Santa Rosa in New Mexico or Texas?
Santa Rosa is located in Guadalupe County in the state of New Mexico, and it serves as the county seat for that county. At the time of the census in 2000, there were 2,744 people living there. It is located in the middle between Albuquerque and Tucumcari, on the Pecos River, and at the crossroads of Interstate 40, U.S. Route 54, and U.S. Route 84.
Is New Mexico an American state?
On January 6, 1912, New Mexico became the 47th state when it was granted statehood. The United States federal government is the largest employer in the state. More than one-third of the land in New Mexico is under the protection of the federal government, which employs workers in agencies such as the National Park Service to safeguard the country’s national parks and historic sites.
How long does it take to get from Santa Rosa to Albuquerque?
It is true that there is a 118-mile gap between Santa Rosa and Albuquerque while traveling by car. Traveling by car from Santa Rosa to Albuquerque takes around 1 hour and 50 minutes.