Dial in to the Support Line for Customers. If you are in the United States, you may reach us at this number: 866-273-3612. Our business day begins at 7 a.m. and ends at 10 p.m. Monday through Friday, between the hours of 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. E.T. E.T. during weekends and holidays. If you are located outside the United States, please check the following for our contact information abroad.
How do I cancel my Nytimes subscription without calling?
Send an email to [email protected] with your personal information as well as your account number in order to terminate your membership to the New York Times.
How do I cancel my Times digital subscription?
What steps do I need to take to terminate my subscription? I If you would want to cancel, please give our Customer Service team a call at the following number: 0800 068 4965. ii) If you decide to cancel your membership within the first 14 days after it has been activated, you are not required to provide a reason, and we will return any and all payments that have been made to you.
How do I suspend New York Times?
Put a halt to the delivery of the newspaper.
- On the homepage of your New York Times account, under the heading Your subscriptions, pick the option to Suspend Delivery:
- Choose, then add the suspension. Please enter the date your delivery suspension will end and the day it will begin again: Check the dates associated with your suspension and choose one of the following credit options:
How do I unsubscribe?
To terminate a prepaid subscription plan that has not been used:
- Launch the app known as Google Play
- Tap the profile icon located in the top right corner
- Payments and subscriptions can be made using tap. Subscriptions
- To cancel a subscription or prepaid plan, select the one you wish to cancel
- Tap the button labeled Cancel subscription
- Ensure that you follow the directions
How do you cancel subscriptions on iPhone?
Instructions for terminating a subscription on an Apple device such as an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Launch the app and select Settings.
- Tap your name
- Select the Subscriptions tab
- Select the subscription option
- Tap Cancel Subscription. You might have to scroll down a bit before you locate the option that says ″Cancel Subscription″
Is NY Times Digital subscription worth it?
I believe that the New York Times is worth an opportunity that should not be ignored with a very small fee, particularly for those who are addicted to the latest news and who are interested in international affairs. The New York Times has you covered and is worth a try due to its significantly lower cost in comparison to other news sources or news websites that cover worldwide topics.
How do I cancel my Sunday Times subscription online?
If you wish to cancel or change the pack that you are currently on, then please go to the My Account section of our website for further details by visiting: https://www.thetimes.co.uk/account/cancel. and 8am – 4pm Saturday and Sunday. Alternatively, you may call our customer service team at the number listed above.
How do I access my Times account?
Tap the symbol that looks like a large letter ‘T’ to open the Times app. This icon should be located on the home screen of your smartphone. After that, you will be sent to a screen asking you to log in. On this screen, you will be required to enter the email address and password that are associated with your membership.
How much is a digital subscription to The New York Times?
Current subscribers to digital news cannot take advantage of this offer for a free membership to Basic Digital Access. Your chosen payment method will be automatically charged in advance at the discounted cost of $4 every four weeks for the first year of the promotional offer, and then at the usual rate of $17 every four weeks following the first year.
How do I contact Nytimes?
Send us an email at [email protected] or call our feedback line at 844-NYTNEWS to let us know about any inaccuracies in our reporting (844-698-6397). Visit the Reader Center to provide comments or suggestions for future stories.
Where can I find my subscription?
Here you may view all of your recent purchases, bookings, and subscriptions.
- Launch the Google Settings app on your Android phone or tablet to configure your Android device. Take control of your Google Account here
- Tap Payments & subscriptions towards the top of the screen
- To manage your purchases, subscriptions, or bookings, tap the corresponding button.
- Select an item to get further information about it
What to do when unsubscribe does not work?
How to Handle the Situation When the Unsubscribe Button Doesn’t Work
- Now is the time to adopt a fresh strategy. edited by Leo A.
- Be sure to check the date. Check the time stamp on the email you’re looking at after you unsubscribed to ensure it wasn’t sent after you cancelled your subscription.
- Mark ’em as spam. This is the standard response I give.
- Block senders.
- One rule to follow in order to spam them
- Ignore those people.
- You deserve control